Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 05:04 AM
Fire Giant

dont leave cripple spell behind like that, most op spell in the game.
non channeling classes can have a hard time pulling pumices out.
Strut never gave my mana robe back.

this are facts.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 10-25-2019 at 05:07 AM..
Old 10-25-2019, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Cripple is an awesome spell, is it something that lands?

Coolget do you still feel monk is megabest class despite the channeling fix you pushed for? (Can't channel to pumice)?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

In classic melees had 0 channeling skill and were guaranteed to be interrupted by even a single point of damage. I vividly remember a humiliating occasion when a chanter/druid team had my Monk tashed, rooted and DoTed and kept jumping in range to melee me to interrupt my pumice casts. Zero channeling was an Achilles heel to melees that were otherwise very overpowered by endgame Velious.

Also agree that mouse scroll wheel makes playing a melee much easier. In classic you were first person all the time. Made jousting a lot harder. But at the same time it made it easier if you were really good at it because you could literally run circles around the less skilled. I used to be able to fight multiple other melees at at a time and take very little damage because their FPS skills were just not good enough to make them dangerous jousters. You knew who the dangerous melees were because they quickly got a reputation for being really good jousters.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:05 AM
Kobold

#1 blind
#2 a memmed gate spell you know the button for
Old 10-25-2019, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I am ever playing on the same PvP server as Strut, I will join whatever guild he is in. FYI
I crushed Struts bones to ash. He sent me a tell saying good job.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I crushed Struts bones to ash. He sent me a tell saying good job.
NOOO MY HERO
Old 10-25-2019, 09:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Coolget do you still feel monk is megabest class despite the channeling fix you pushed for? (Can't channel to pumice)?
yes
Old 10-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yes it does, better than most. tho u need coordination, wich never existed here, to be able to cast any resistable spell on velious geared players.

eq pvp ends at 55 on kunark gear. whoever says otherwise has no clue
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 10-25-2019 at 11:34 AM..
Old 10-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also agree that mouse scroll wheel makes playing a melee much easier. In classic you were first person all the time. Made jousting a lot harder. But at the same time it made it easier if you were really good at it because you could literally run circles around the less skilled. I used to be able to fight multiple other melees at at a time and take very little damage because their FPS skills were just not good enough to make them dangerous jousters. You knew who the dangerous melees were because they quickly got a reputation for being really good jousters.
I hope more people come to realize this. Mousewheel really takes away from the skillful players. Melee and casters.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes it does, better than most. tho u need coordination, wich never existed here, to be able to cast any resistable spell on velious geared players.

eq pvp ends at 55 on kunark gear. whoever says otherwise has no clue
Yeah I was bummed about launching velious here when we were in crippled zero pop mode.

Obviously PVP doesn't actually end but the gear gets so over the top that the strategies degrade. Thats why I like vanilla the best.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread