Planar Protector

Flowers
Old 10-31-2019, 09:30 PM
Banned

Did azrael ever stop a tunare at 4% I think not
Old 10-31-2019, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blood money
Old 10-31-2019, 10:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly after Grobb / that EJ fight where they tried to surprise friends and got shit on at the port in. I think empire realized all the gear in the world wasn’t going to help them in PvP. I don’t think they tried to force a fight after that? They boxed a ton of characters at cazic and had bard / windstrikers after grobb but refused to engage. Old empire would have been hunting us down.
lol

is this what you actually believe?

an hour after we told everyone to log off for 2 weeks due to the christmas holiday, friends, prophets of slosh, and a few other guilds swell up to 30-40 members online, after months of single-digit player count, and beat 3 good players and 20 shitty/undergeared recruits at the "legendary" grobb fight

when the holidays ended, fear golems were taken back immediately, and you guys disappeared

i don't think the friends/tempest crew won a single mass pvp fight in velious other than that

you guys thumped your chests for months prior to velious release about how we would never kill any raid mobs with your interference, but gave up after your very first showing at our first yelinak, where we'd kill him on top of dozens of your corpses

you guys tried a few times at VP and got shit stomped

you guys tried a few more times at plane of fear when tempest formed and got shit stomped multiple times

it wasn't until the empire core got bored, woke the sleeper, disbanded the guild, and quit playing everquest that your crew got to experience velious raiding uncontested just like you always wanted to do
Old 10-31-2019, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

colgate u guys always quit after losing 1 fight, u were always spineless like that

I never was like that, half the fun was having a fight in the first place

i showed up and fought azreal everyday when nizz went to D3 when we were losing , like what is wrong with u
Old 10-31-2019, 11:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
colgate u guys always quit after losing 1 fight, u were always spineless like that

I never was like that, half the fun was having a fight in the first place

i showed up and fought azreal everyday when nizz went to D3 when we were losing , like what is wrong with u
you're not going to convince anyone that your perfect attendance on red99 for 8 years straight was anything but some sort of disease in your brain
Old 11-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're not going to convince anyone that your perfect attendance on red99 for 8 years straight was anything but some sort of disease in your brain
i know your fragile internet ego getting called out is causing u to lash out its ok,

but srsly man it was always like that for years, even with ragnarok

1 good loss u guys always bitch out and go play some other game in searh for that participation trophy etc

to weak to work for anything, or too emotionally fragile to lose in a video game
Old 11-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Banned

someone who sat in nihilum until nizzar got banned for death threats is lecturing others about how they were not competitive enough
Last edited by Bazia; 11-01-2019 at 12:07 AM..
Old 11-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you licked nizzars asshole dude talk about who had no fucking resilience to compete
doesnt matter , the fact is he lost plenty and we never quit , even from the beginning,

granted he reigned on top for a long time that means very little because of course loyalty gets built over time, for normal people.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesnt matter , the fact is he lost plenty and we never quit , even from the beginning,

granted he reigned on top for a long time that means very little because of course loyalty gets built over time, for normal people.
Truth.
Closed Thread