Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got this from him not liking trump? Why so serious
This is Throndor's ENTIRE identity. He's basing his existence on opposing anything non-Trump.

Cue SC/Mick/Throndor saying that's what everyone else is doing against Trump because lol
Old 01-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Trump: I'm pulling out of the Paris Accord because private businesses should be the ones that offset their carbon footprint, not the taxpayer.

Liberals: Trump is taking us out of the Paris agreement he doesn't believe in climate change he's trying to destroy the world everything is going to be destroyed!!!!!

Private businesses: https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelau.../#289a17531d6f

Trump to libs: that's 4D checkmate!

Libs: Trump's a Russian!!!!!
Old 01-22-2019, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that Redhats are so insecure they have to keep telling each other that Trump is "winning" like they're reassuring a toddler that he's saying a word correctly. "Good job buddy!"
You know that's not for us, right?

How long has Trump been president??

You STILL don't understand how we work?

LOL
Old 01-22-2019, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cue SC/Mick/Throndor saying that's what everyone else is doing against Trump because lol
that's what everyone else is doing against Trump
Old 01-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump: I'm pulling out of the Paris Accord because private businesses should be the ones that offset their carbon footprint, not the taxpayer.

Liberals: Trump is taking us out of the Paris agreement he doesn't believe in climate change he's trying to destroy the world everything is going to be destroyed!!!!!

Private businesses: https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelau.../#289a17531d6f

Trump to libs: that's 4D checkmate!

Libs: Trump's a Russian!!!!!
LOL

"TRUMP CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSS!!!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

The mainstream media is digging their grave deeper by the day lol #fakenews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKi...qAQPdvC60C4zhI
Old 01-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mainstream media is digging their grave deeper by the day lol #fakenews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKi...qAQPdvC60C4zhI
You know, I used to hate Jimmy Dore (and I still hate TYT) but I can't help but respect him.

I may not agree with him on everything, but at least he's a principled person. That's rare to see in today's political climate.

That clip of him getting into a shouting match with the owner(?) over internet censorship was great.

I see him talking about things that the rest of the Left won't even touch.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

AIU's take on the situation (he's anti-Trump but not insane)
Old 01-22-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I used to hate Jimmy Dore (and I still hate TYT) but I can't help but respect him.

I may not agree with him on everything, but at least he's a principled person. That's rare to see in today's political climate.

That clip of him getting into a shouting match with the owner(?) over internet censorship was great.

I see him talking about things that the rest of the Left won't even touch.
Jimmy Dore is great for that, he isn't biased like TYT.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got this from him not liking trump? Why so serious
No i got it from him projecting "being alone" as the worst possible scenario for a man to be in. His attack on SC was "cool story, enjoy being alone" like he believes that anyone who does not subscribe to the church of leftist dogma is doomed to be alone.

Check it out, im not a leftist and im not alone. Feniins biggest fear, being alone, is not a consequence of refusing to eat the left's shit sandwich. Matter of fact, i went to sleep last night after my girl sucked me off looking longingly into my eyes.

When i met her, she described herself as a feminist and a democrat. Now, she cant stand the left. Women are fluid, and they adapt themselves to the man (or manchild in feniins case) that they're with. Theyll crawl through broken glass for a man that soaks their panties.

Basically, i was calling feniin out for projecting his greatest fear, that if he reclaims his testicles, he will be alone.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-22-2019 at 03:47 PM..
Closed Thread