Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is all you ever talk about.

It's not the 1960s anymore, get out of here with your regressive "skin color is the only thing that is important" shit. Skin color hasn't determined ones class status in America for over 30 years.

Black lives don't matter any more than anyone else's. Grow up.
literatly everything in my OP is designed to disenfranchise voters.

If your god damned OLDencon secret society that you neocons support wasn't trying ruin the lives of the black women and men of america, the nation would be far better off.

fine, you want another issue?

60% of our taxes going to wars for no reason that help nobody is a pretty fucking big one.

which to no surprise is the work of the conservative party
Old 01-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

southern strategy?

but lots of people are helped by the wars we wage. you just don't know who or how.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
southern strategy?

but lots of people are helped by the wars we wage. you just don't know who or how.
Yea, islamic fundamentalists seem to do great when we get involved in the middle east.

So far to name a few, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin laden and ISIS. All created as a direct result of our military's involvement in the middle east.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

On topic (unless racism is the new topic), what about all the failed social programs I listed? How does society benefit from prolonging the least productive years of peoples lives and subsidizing failure?

It's just an extension of the implicit agreement among individuals proselytizing progressive ideology: "I won't say you're wrong if you won't say I'm wrong." It's nothing more than boldfaced denial of responsibility. Eventually you run out of people to blame and money to steal though.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On topic (unless racism is the new topic), what about all the failed social programs I listed? How does society benefit from prolonging the least productive years of peoples lives and subsidizing failure?

It's just an extension of the implicit agreement among individuals proselytizing progressive ideology: "I won't say you're wrong if you won't say I'm wrong." It's nothing more than boldfaced denial of responsibility. Eventually you run out of people to blame and money to steal though.
Im going to have to have you go into more specific detail into what you were thinking.

You listed a bunch of social programs, then you listed a bunch of corporations... I still am not sure what you were getting at with that post.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, islamic fundamentalists seem to do great when we get involved in the middle east.

So far to name a few, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin laden and ISIS. All created as a direct result of our military's involvement in the middle east.
yeah, so? what point do you think you're making
Old 01-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OIt's just an extension of the implicit agreement among individuals proselytizing progressive ideology: "I won't say you're wrong if you won't say I'm wrong." It's nothing more than boldfaced denial of responsibility. Eventually you run out of people to blame and money to steal though.
I want to address this though... the way I see the two systems is

Conservatives: Society wants people to behave a certain way, so it creates laws that make people behave the way it wants you to.

Progressive: Looks at the way people behave, crates programs based on that behavior to help facilitate positive change. If you don't want to change, that's ok, it's your right.

Conservatism is Idealistic and progressivism is realistic. One is free the other is oppressive.

Makes no sense to me that conservatives tout the word freedom while imposing social laws on people time and time again.

*edit* side note - 60% military tax spending is steeling money from me for something that I am not just morally against but economically against.

I have no voice in 60% of my taxes, in my FREE country... if anyone is steeling anything, its the conservative party
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 01-26-2016 at 06:01 PM..
Old 01-26-2016, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Does the OP have a job? Does he pay taxes? Is he even a US citizen?
Old 01-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the OP have a job? Does he pay taxes? Is he even a US citizen?
lets not get into attacking anon accounts, some of our most ignorant posters may be some of the most powerful IRL

some of our most moral of posters may be the most wealthy.

last thing we need is another fucking person on the forums like noscow that posts about how hot his fat as whife is.
Old 01-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Banned

Since we all know progressives are so far gone that they're the actual sexists and racists these days (see horese shoe theory and then bend it till the ends meet) im going to say some things about the alleged "racist legal system" that liberals often cite.

When I was locked up, the vast majority of inmates were black, a few were white, a few were hispanic/ latino/ whatever, and even 1 was asian.

Now, while progressives constantly cry racism when speaking of our legal system, I can say first hand that this is not the case. Literally every one of the black inmates admitted guilt when talking about why they were incarcerated. It wasn't, "I was driving while black" or "jaywalking while black" or even "I got locked up for my first offense that was a petty misdemeanor". It was "yeah, i was selling crack" or "my girl was cheating on me so i beat the shit out of her" or "i shot somebody over a gang dispute". They didn't say it quite like that, but if i were to emulate their vernacular and grammar, you'd just accuse me of being racist.

Anyway, progressives are wrong on every front except for "we need to quit fucking up the environment". Socially, they're wrong 100% of the time.
Closed Thread