Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole encounter with you today was so ridiculous I didn't really intend to justify it with a response when you later told me you forum posted but felt obligated to seeing that I was playing my brothers character, Mordeas, today. If you want to train me again in an attempt to steal camp mobs please direct your ire at Gnekrotek.

For the record - the camp was hhk basement gobos and the prisoner pet. All you've shown is that you ninja'd a spawn in a camp without asking to contest it, which is what's actually against the rules.

Sad thing is against my better judgment I was talking to my group if we should release the pet and get something else. You were claiming you killed 3 spawns, which I thought was ridiculous, but the train that killed the pet was big and took some time to clear and then I had to med for a few min - so maybe...(big ?) and you seemed pretty upset. But when I told you I was discussing with the group you informed you had already insta-petitioned - so that was the end of that.

Next time try taking the time to talk to people like an adult rather than acting like a child demanding things, threatening petitions, training, forum posts, etc. and you might experience a better outcome.
Ahh the old playing my brothers character, a classic. Also lol at calling me a child when you acted like a complete petulant rat about the entire situation. In game and in your post.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For the record - the camp was hhk basement gobos and the prisoner pet. All you've shown is that you ninja'd a spawn in a camp without asking to contest it, which is what's actually against the rules.
Also this is my favorite part of the whole post
Old 11-17-2019, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Can you have 2 camps at once?
Old 11-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you have 2 camps at once?
If another group/person wants one of the camps than the person camping the 2 camps can choose which one to give up.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

i always think its funny when someone conveniently has a fraps running on a random camp he's doing, as if he knows some karma he sowed earlier is about to come back for harvest

still, surprised if u dont get a vacay for this mordaes. if ya lost the charm, that's it bud. cant just take it back from someone who established camp, even if its just 1 kill tbh. doesnt matter if it was 3

if you can just charm out someone's camp ingame ima just start putting all lawyers on /ignore and letting jesus take the wheel
Old 11-17-2019, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

Lol I had fraps running because the exact same thing happened to me last time I tried to camp him. I figured if it happens again at least I'll have evidence.

Apparently you cant camp Osargen on this server because shitty enchanters wont allow it, even if you have the camp.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Skeleton

He asked to contest the spawn (i guess?) I told him I was taking it. Thereafter I decided to med on the spawn to avoid further issues - which shocker, there were no further baited 5min video clips.

Those are the rules, I followed them, end of story.

If its decided I take a vacation, so be it - justice isn't perfect. But that's for a GM to decide and I wont hold my breath as I assume they will require evidence that a camp was stolen spanning at least as long as the entire camp to respawn, not shorter than a single spawn within the camp.

PS - I gave my IGN in my opening reply, for those that were confused.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:55 AM
Kobold

I hope your "brother"'s character gets a vacation for rule breaking
Old 11-17-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

How do you think you followed the rules?

You were in a group doing goblins, and this dude took this spawn. He doesn't need to notify you, and you don't need to approve his request.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

I think there is a rules disagreement here. Does having a mob charmed qualify as "camping" that mob, and are you allowed to retake its respawn if it dies?

Suppose Osargen had never ever died the whole time and was still alive to this day. Would that mage have "camped" Osargen's empty spawn point this whole time? I think not.
Closed Thread