Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Also, that's my sweet erudite SK twink, Silkey Johnson

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you cut the crap and pay BDA for the eye. You benefited from it. Make recompense for it. Don't try to spin it off as "Well I didn't know or I wouldn't have" and then later come back and say "See Chest really didn't care either". Don't tell someone to cut the crap when all you are typing in response is diatribe to support the actions of someone doing something wrong and you benefiting from it. Set an example and do the right thing that you always preach about.

It is funny watching you post though saying all the things people want to hear or you think they want to hear. But when an actual moral dilemma shows up to show your character your only reaction is to support the action that you benefited from by saying "See he didn't really care about it". If you are going to take a moral high ground in every other situation on these forums then do the morally correct thing and pay BDA for it. Don't try to blame it on FE/BDA drama as an excuse for why it happened. Make it right and show you have the character you preach.

We know that won't happen though =)
As agreed with Slydexx, he will get an eye back as soon as one is banked in FE, he can do what ever he wants with it. In this case, it would be gentle for him to give it back to BDA since they seem to care it became an epic, but didn't really care when it was rotting on someone who said he wasn't going to give it back.

I can see you are just skipping anything I said concerning TMO's history, but that's maybe 'cause you are a fresh member and don't know what they have done before, I shall forgive you.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an idiot. FE was formed because the BDA leadership had no interest in kowtowing to a small group of people within BDA that demanded we implement DKP and fight fire with fire against TMO. Those who supported the "hardcore" playstyle left and formed FE, and those who wished to remain committed to the BDA playstyle remained.

You can keep calling my rep into question and calling me names but that's not going to make anything you say true. As the red players would say my whistle is clean. Yours however is dirty as fuck. It you want to refund an eye of innoruuk to BDA you know where to find me you piece if shit.
Oh yeah, talking like that, you're clearly gonna get anything back you cunt lol.

I wonder why every single ex BDA who's in FE shit on your back then pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

FE is so Fucking Dirty.... after failing on Server Repops so often here is their new Strat:

Yesterday, 09:48 PM #18
Ploktor
i would suggest if we have a full force of mains at trak and alts at VS (like this last repop), have everyone log in for trak and have 1 reasonable group (cleric, tank, fte monk, and a few more) log in at VS to try to snipe FTE. if that training nonsense happens like it did, its unlikely that VS will ever reset before dying, so if that one group gets FTE and puts up a reasonable showing (aka survives for more than 60 seconds) then we will likely will get awarded the loot.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, talking like that, you're clearly gonna get anything back you cunt lol.

I wonder why every single ex BDA who's in FE shit on your back then pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to summarize FE stole from BDA. Visc pitches a fit like a greedy fuck. BDA mad. Visc says of if you arent nice to me(a thief) you wont get anything back. LOL
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List one thing rants worthy i've done....

I also don't post as a white knight I just don't hesitate to call out people for being hypocrites when I see it (chest).

You never seen me in game so keep reaching. Aren't you some new tmo member who was added to bolster their numbers?
Nope not in TMO... I know you would like to blame all your troubles on them but sorry people outside their guild even think you are a douche. Rest assured there have been 2 occasions where you have done things RNF worthy that I have witnessed. I would rather keep you in suspense and wondering though. Just know they happened in Solb and LGUK. You were on your Paladin both times if that helps ya recall. But I doubt it does I got from you the self entitlement vibe where you seem to not even notice yourself the level of douche you are. Which is further supported by how you post on these forums.
Banned

yes because one person posting something makes it our new strat....derp.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to understand what the hell's going on, but all I see is a bunch of idiots yapping off with little sense being thrown about.

- A player being a douchebag doesn't justify someone stealing from a guild bank.

- Personal quarrels aren't enough for you to paint an entire guild with the same brush.

- A "whatever then" response doesn't mean they don't care, it just means "whatever then."

- No amount of hate stones can pay for something like that. Secondly, if you need stone money, ask for stone money.

- Don't give guild bank access to d-bags.

Additionally, I think it's kind of funny seeing Alawen take the high road here. I say it's funny because he'll be the first one to ignore a wrongdoing provided it benefits him in the end.

Alawen, do let us know when you've actually got a conscience rather than bragging about how you've got such a conscience. Some of us date back a bit further than last week [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, drop the dirt on me if you think you've got it. You're going to have a hell of a time finding anyone who will claim that I've ever cheated at anything or stolen from anyone. You have my open invitation to reveal anything you think you know about me. I think you've got nothing but vague conjecture because I've never played like that.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Just curious, if BDA had an Eye, could they complete a necro epic today?
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope not in TMO... I know you would like to blame all your troubles on them but sorry people outside their guild even think you are a douche. Rest assured there have been 2 occasions where you have done things RNF worthy that I have witnessed. I would rather keep you in suspense and wondering though. Just know they happened in Solb and LGUK. You were on your Paladin both times if that helps ya recall. But I doubt it does I got from you the self entitlement vibe where you seem to not even notice yourself the level of douche you are. Which is further supported by how you post on these forums.
gotcha so you are an anon troll who can't back up anything you say, carry on. posting on forums is a great indicator of how people act in game btw...there are lots of tmo i go back/forth with on here that i talk to in game like any other person.
Closed Thread