Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Default ZEK SEASON TWO IN JUST TWO DAYS!!!!

Who wants to be on my team?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg War Museum Ft. Bragg, NC Oct 18 2016 038.jpg (98.2 KB, 23 views)
Old 10-19-2016, 11:38 PM
Banned

I wish you were funny JayDee, you aren't the least though.
Old 10-20-2016, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

c u oct 21

<Bad Girls Club>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you lump all infractions, exploiting and hacking under cheating then yes Red99 has more cheating because it has a lot more rules. By your reasoning two people having proper nouns as names on Red99 equates to more cheating than 1 guy creating Velious loot out of thin air on Zek.
cheating and rule breaking are two different things so your point is invalid. Boxing gives you two character which is a severe in game advantage. rmting items more powerful than you can possibly attain is cheating because it gives you a massive in game advantage. having a name as a noun does not make you stronger or make the game easier. You are just desperate to prove me wrong but failing miserably.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cheating and rule breaking are two different things so your point is invalid. Boxing gives you two character which is a severe in game advantage. rmting items more powerful than you can possibly attain is cheating because it gives you a massive in game advantage. having a name as a noun does not make you stronger or make the game easier. You are just desperate to prove me wrong but failing miserably.
came to my attention this post was made during the DZT time zone.

explanation?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-20-2016, 06:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
came to my attention this post was made during the DZT time zone.

explanation?
I live on a plant based diet which requires roughly 1-2 hours less sleep per night than the standard american processed meat filled diet. I also live an athletic lifestyle with a very strong cardiovascular system. I went to bed at 10pm last night and got up at 4 am this morning and i was ready to seize the day.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:03 AM
Banned

Nice; my resting heart is 47 bpm.

Feels good to cardio
Old 10-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Banned

Last day to test BETA for ZEK

Get your kicks
Old 10-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the one that chose the term illegal, which means against the rules. I was making an extreme example to illustrate how ridiculous it is to lump all infractions under one umbrella.

No other sane person believes there is less relevant cheating on Zek. I wouldn't be surprised if Devnoob/Image would admit that themselves since they don't have time to check bugs or game breaking mechanics for these custom servers they roll out. You don't play on Zek for a legit server experience. That is the only thing Red99 has going for it.

I guess it is hard for you to identify what is logical or not, according to you everyone that doesn't like the zek server are psychologically damaged degenerates.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 10-20-2016 at 10:32 AM..
Old 10-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the one that chose the term illegal, which means against the rules. I was making an extreme example to illustrate how ridiculous it is to lump all infractions under one umbrella.

No other sane person believes there is less relevant cheating on Zek. I wouldn't be surprised if Devnoob/Image would admit that themselves since they don't have time to check bugs or game breaking mechanics for these custom servers they roll out. You don't play on Zek for a legit server experience. That is the only thing Red99 has going for it.

I guess it is hard for you to identify what is logical or not, according to you everyone that doesn't like the zek server are psychologically damaged degenerates.
Dude Zek is better than r99. Especially in it's current state. R99 was great than it bombed over and over. Now it's little Bagdad with degenerates in it
Closed Thread