Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude Zek is better than r99. Especially in it's current state. R99 was great than it bombed over and over. Now it's little Bagdad with degenerates in it
I'm neutral on the matter, I'm just putting the truth out there and condemning nerds talking shit.

You played Red99 and put in way more hours during Velious than you ever will on Zek after most players already thought Red99 sucked. It is all perspective and for many Red99 til this day is still going to be better than a server like Zek. People have been quitting Red99 for may reasons since launch and talking shit on it shortly after. All you have to do is look at the first unofficial level 50 on the box who thought the server sucked 2 months after launch.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 10-20-2016 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm neutral on the matter, I'm just putting the truth out there and condemning nerds talking shit.

You played Red99 and put in way more hours during Velious than you ever will on Zek after most players already thought Red99 sucked. It is all perspective and for many Red99 til this day is still going to be better than a server like Zek. People have been quitting Red99 for may reasons since launch and talking shit on it shortly after. All you have to do is look at the first unofficial level 50 on the box who thought the server sucked 2 months after launch.
wrong
Old 10-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

and not one person wants to be on your team
Old 10-20-2016, 01:35 PM
Orc

Gonna roll a Druid again this season after reading all the changes. I had fun as Druid last season even though they weren't the greatest class to play.

I haven't talked to anyone from TALLBOYS in a few months so it'll be fun to play with them again. Also gonna roll with a different name than Buffbot for my Druid lol.

See everyone at GFay spire tomorrow night!
Old 10-20-2016, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planchard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna roll a Druid again this season after reading all the changes. I had fun as Druid last season even though they weren't the greatest class to play.

I haven't talked to anyone from TALLBOYS in a few months so it'll be fun to play with them again. Also gonna roll with a different name than Buffbot for my Druid lol.

See everyone at GFay spire tomorrow night!
Looking forward to seeing in TS brew. Same shit as we used last season.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol it's 2 weeks of fun u nerds, trust me we aren't sweating it
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, the old boxes took the same amount of time to level.

Second, the other boxes lasted a lot longer.

You have been playing Everquest since 1999 and have developed multiple personalities and identities on Red99 alone to help cope with your short comings. Your actions don't make me believe for one second that you wouldn't join their new server if the custom gear and zones were taken out.

Dear god, Hipponipple plays his Fungi Twink Ranger for <FQ> as well. Most viscous forum YT in a long while. Yikes.

Syft REKT.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:07 PM
Banned

too bad hippo fukin sux in game and isnt relevant
Old 10-20-2016, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last day to test BETA for ZEK

Get your kicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Orc

Default Anyone from the old Fresh crew playing?

Any of my friends from Fresh going to give this a shot? What team are you guys going to play?

Cryx
Old 10-20-2016, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad hippo fukin sux in game and isnt relevant
He YT'd Azzar so hard he embarrassed him right out of the thread.

Yikes.