Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 11:10 PM
Kobold

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you had to port to the Pop planes like hate and sky. Could leave PoK out too.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you had to port to the Pop planes like hate and sky. Could leave PoK out too put a book to it in a VP dragon room or something .
Old 07-26-2018, 11:55 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24kanthony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you had to port to the Pop planes like hate and sky. Could leave PoK out too.
If it was up to me I'd hide the zone ins and rotate which zones are in play. Maybe one month have something in PoFear that will port you to PoNightmare. then after a month remove it and replace with another PoP zone hidden somewhere else.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 07-27-2018, 12:01 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2018, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No beastlords
No AA
No Cats
etc

Skip luclin and add Planes of power scaled down to classic levels and stats.
Atleast PoP got music!

j/k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.takproject.net/

The Al'Kabor Project is launching Luclin Expansion today (july 25th)
I know a few people here want some luclin action & I just want to say the best place to find luclin content will be TAKP. You can find more details on their website.

The staff on TAKP are very professional and have years of experience working on the eqemu code. You may even recognize a dev or two over there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Players are friendly and willing to help new comers get started. There are a few active raiding guilds.

AA
Beastlords
Vashir
Bazzar
Mounts
etc

You can play Project 1999 and TAKP at the same time! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---
P02 sucks
okay

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, looks like me going to raid with every thing I think il need
No shit. I was such a hoarder on Cec and the issue was I couldn't get rid of anything because I NEEDED everything I was carrying. Ok.. only 4 empty inventory slots. This is fine. I can make this work.
Old 07-27-2018, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

I'm much better these days:

This how my bags were all the time since around 2013 when I fell ill to raiding sickness:

Old 07-27-2018, 07:43 AM
Banned

cough cough humble brag
Old 07-27-2018, 09:14 AM
Kobold

I feel like most pre-EP mobs are doable without scaling down. Sure you dont have AA but you have rechargeables which is better honestly. If AOW is being single tanked then I feel like 1900 hitters are doable with defensive. Only mob I'm certain wouldn't be killable is rydda dar. Bertox would be a serious pain in the ass but probably doable by keeping your RTs DA and healing through the ae with clickies. Mith marr wouldn't be tankable but easily zergable. RZ doesnt even do anymore dps than AOW. No curse cures is a big problem though.

Some EP minis would probably even be doable.

Would be cool to add some epic quest through bristlebane to get to tranquility (gotta give him some use). Remove droppables to keep economy in tact.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ldon's release marks the end of true classic Everquest.
I agree with this. Slotted gear was cool in FFVII though...
Closed Thread