Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

this is my black lab, buck. he was a shelter rescue. he's about 5 months old here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dogs dragging their butts can be a lot of things. digestive problems, fleas, skin rash, worms...etc. also probly feels good.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Sarnak

This is my decker terrier, "Llama Bear." Shes a badass. Shes only gonna be 22-25lbs full grown, as she was the smallest of 11, which is perfect since i live in a little 1bedroom apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrowan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 2 shih tzus and they are great.

Funny little story. One time a 10-ish lbs. shih tzu came across a 90-ish lbs. rottweiler while in heat. And like a lot of dogs, the rott just sat down and put its ass up. Somehow this match made in whoknowswhere went down, and they had 12 pups, ranging in color and coat. My brother got 2 of the males and they look like this.

Both have a large underbite, turned out front paws, the shih tzu mustaches. Their upper-bodies look rott-ish, but they've got very short legs, theyre more like beefy corgi's by comparison. They weigh in around 55-60lbs each.

Dogs are f*n sweet.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Kobold

I have 2 pugs. A boy and a girl. They have awesome personalities and require little grooming. While a little stubborn, they are full of love and will never leave your side.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is my decker terrier, "Llama Bear." Shes a badass. Shes only gonna be 22-25lbs full grown, as she was the smallest of 11, which is perfect since i live in a little 1bedroom apartment.

Funny little story. One time a 10-ish lbs. shih tzu came across a 90-ish lbs. rottweiler while in heat. And like a lot of dogs, the rott just sat down and put its ass up. Somehow this match made in whoknowswhere went down, and they had 12 pups, ranging in color and coat. My brother got 2 of the males and they look like this.

Both have a large underbite, turned out front paws, the shih tzu mustaches. Their upper-bodies look rott-ish, but they've got very short legs, theyre more like beefy corgi's by comparison. They weigh in around 55-60lbs each.

Dogs are f*n sweet.
Lol that is too funny.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Kobold

My wife's grandmother had a corgie/husky mix. Talk about funny looking. Very sweet dog though.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Orc

I love Rottis, I'll always have one. I also love just about all cool dogs, regardless of breed. Here are my dogs-

Old 10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Skeleton

The dog I grew up with was a mix of a German Shepherd and a Doberman Pinscher. He looked like a regular German Shepherd only that he had a white base and pure black on top and his ears and snout didn't seem as long as normal.

In any case, he had a passion for jumping out of windows in order to get to our neighbors yard to chase some chickens that loved to hang around there. He also had certain days off where he would dig a hole under the fence or simply using his snout to push the gate door open. He was also a food thief. I was making a sandwich one time and put the ham I was going to use on top of the table. He leaned up on it and ate 3 lbs of ham in the time it took me to get the bread.

Despite his antics he was a very kind and loving dog and also very athletic. I don't have a pic of him but I hope you guys can get a decent enough image of him from this. It's my favorite type of dog. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by kukotheogre; 10-05-2010 at 07:21 PM..
Closed Thread