Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the biggest difference is the Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV which gives 10 HP/tick, does not snare, and is not unbearably difficult to get.
Interesting point, however do they stack?
Old 10-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick inventory -

I have 1
Sloan has 1
Option has 1
Zeelot has 1
Aalpha has 1
Jeremy has 1
Tortue has 1
Entender has 1
Banned I know of 3

There aren't many beyond that.

As a point of mention, several attempts were made to sell a coupe of these over the past 1.5 years and I don't believe anyone showed interest over 1.7M. I think this is largely because of velious loots/MQs that people aren't sitting on stockpiles of plat like they were for kunark with nothing to spend it on except novelties. My thought is to save this bad boy until velious is out for a couple years and people start stocking up on plat again.

Not a troll, just a thought. I'd love to see you sell yours for as high a price as you can!
Just for funsies, who are the banned ones?
Old 10-20-2016, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick inventory -

I have 1
Sloan has 1
Option has 1
Zeelot has 1
Aalpha has 1
Jeremy has 1
Tortue has 1
Entender has 1
Banned I know of 3

As a point of mention, several attempts were made to sell a coupe of these over the past 1.5 years and I don't believe anyone showed interest over 1.7M. I think this is largely because of velious loots/MQs that people aren't sitting on stockpiles of plat like they were for kunark with nothing to spend it on except novelties. My thought is to save this bad boy until velious is out for a couple years and people start stocking up on plat again.

Not a troll, just a thought. I'd love to see you sell yours for as high a price as you can!
Additional info:

Necrious has 1
Zagum has 1

TMO was paying 3-3.5 million for them.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 10-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the biggest difference is the Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV which gives 10 HP/tick, does not snare, and is not unbearably difficult to get.
Agreed. I know awakened, back when you could spawn a ring war every few hours, was willing to selling 10th ring for far cheaper than people try to sell these staffs for. And now, far more guilds are acquiring rings fairly easily.

Only benefit to staff really is that it is tradeable. A big benefit to be sure, but not sure if it is truly worth what it use to be.

(and no, ring and staff don't stack).
Old 10-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just for funsies, who are the banned ones?
If you believe the old post by stabbyjoe, then 3 were banned at the same time, knightt was in possession of em i believe, not sure how he acquired. Pretty crazy the amount of stuff banned if that thread is true
Old 10-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Knightt had 2.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:45 PM
Kobold

Slydexx needs that
Old 10-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you believe the old post by stabbyjoe, then 3 were banned at the same time, knightt was in possession of em i believe, not sure how he acquired. Pretty crazy the amount of stuff banned if that thread is true
It was true overall, as a major RMT ring went down. Specifically 2-3 staves alone, idk, but I certainly don't doubt it either. At least one of the two people mentioned in the above post still plays today, I haven't heard from the other for a couple years now.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 10-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

I have one!
Old 10-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quick inventory -

I have 1
Sloan has 1
Option has 1
Zeelot has 1
Aalpha has 1
Jeremy has 1
Tortue has 1
Entender has 1
Banned I know of 3

You can subtract Sloan's - that was mine all along that he was borrowing. He was going to buy it from me but stopped playing and never got enough plat.
Closed Thread