Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2021, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is upset his digital blackface guild was disbanded.
Thanks for not using the triple parentheses around someone
Old 04-13-2021, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Horza just doesn't have much going for him.

Sad!
Old 04-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Aviak

there never was competition with windows, aka care bear spawning ruleset for deadbeats

the only competition was who could be the most ineffective human being in real life for an emulated server
Old 04-13-2021, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Delicious Nirgon tears.
Old 04-13-2021, 06:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was random name generator in original EQ. The same racist game that made Erudites.

Tell Menden to ban Erudites.
I don’t know who Menden is, or care. I’ve played an erudite and found nothing racist in the quests/lore aside from the erudites subjection of the kerra.

Regardless, it doesn’t excuse your dancing on the wall and neither does “WELL DA GAME IS RACISTS CUSE DEY MADE ERUDITES”.

Keep in mind they also made barbarians. Why didn’t you make a barbarian centered guild called “Mobile Home Warriors”? Fuck man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you leave the real life racism shit out of p99, christ. you are insane.
You continuously forumquest to suck nigrons dong, you continuously peruse this tactic expecting a different result: literally the definition of insane. I’m sorry he hasn’t reciprocated the attention and hype you’ve provided him, it’s time to just send him a /tell at 2am drunk “I wanna camp your mossy twig” and let him use you like the coattail riding whore that you are. He will never love you, you are the one who is insane.
Old 04-13-2021, 07:05 PM
Kobold

urk sounding pretty reasonable for a guy from phoenix
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 04-13-2021, 07:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
urk sounding pretty reasonable for a guy from phoenix
We’re a blue state now big dog, get with the times. We voted Biden this season,...uhh I mean election.
Old 04-13-2021, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t know who Menden is, or care. I’ve played an erudite and found nothing racist in the quests/lore aside from the erudites subjection of the kerra.

Regardless, it doesn’t excuse your dancing on the wall and neither does “WELL DA GAME IS RACISTS CUSE DEY MADE ERUDITES”.

Keep in mind they also made barbarians. Why didn’t you make a barbarian centered guild called “Mobile Home Warriors”? Fuck man.

You continuously forumquest to suck nigrons dong, you continuously peruse this tactic expecting a different result: literally the definition of insane. I’m sorry he hasn’t reciprocated the attention and hype you’ve provided him, it’s time to just send him a /tell at 2am drunk “I wanna camp your mossy twig” and let him use you like the coattail riding whore that you are. He will never love you, you are the one who is insane.
Well a barb guild wouldn’t really make sense for what the RP was trying to accomplish. Erudites in the lore are notoriously stuck up, narcissistic, and exclusionary so the idea of the guild seemed to make sense. I haven’t had any issues with DMO people in game but also haven’t interacted with them extensively. But a barb exclusive guild wouldn’t make much RP sense
Old 04-13-2021, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Side note, if anyone played on FV back in the day there was an all erudite guild that SOE had no problem with
Old 04-14-2021, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well a barb guild wouldn’t really make sense for what the RP was trying to accomplish. Erudites in the lore are notoriously stuck up, narcissistic, and exclusionary so the idea of the guild seemed to make sense. I haven’t had any issues with DMO people in game but also haven’t interacted with them extensively. But a barb exclusive guild wouldn’t make much RP sense
They're not exclusionary, they're just huge nerds. High elves are the real racists.

Oh that makes sense
Closed Thread