Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Send a message via ICQ to vageta31 Send a message via AIM to vageta31 Send a message via Yahoo to vageta31

My level 43 necro's pet (he was confirmed at 33 pet) is supposed to dual wield without weapons but he didn't seem to be doing it. I gave him to rusty's and his damage output increased instantly. I always give them weapons just to be safe since I don't trust any of the information on other sites.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Kobold

None of the pets on p99 (at least none of the mage pets) will innately DW. Even at 50+ i have to give my pet 2 weapons for him to activate it, which makes chain casting pets an almost completely worthless strat. I also dont believe giving a pet a weapon with higher damage will increase his damage, as it did on live. I know this to be true by doing tests with weighted axe's, although have never given him a high damage 1 hander.

On live i remember giving low lvl mages/necro's weighted axe's for pets and they would slaughter CB - doesnt work liek that here.