Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Aviak

Default Pixie Tricksters in Gfay

A small issue, but figured it couldn't hurt to post it. I spent a lot of time in Classic eq levleing up new Wood Elfs in the newbie area of Gfay, and I always remember there being pixie tricksters in the mix of decaying skeletons, black wolves, bats, and wasps. I noticed there were none here though. I spotted a couple randomly around Gfay but none in the newbie area.

Maybe a few spawns could be added there?
Old 05-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Gfay is a huge area. You need to be a bit more specific. I spent a bit of time in the high elf newbie area on P1999, and I found a good deal of pixie tricksters. Not numerous, but they never were. Are you referring to the wood elf newbie area?
Old 05-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to BuzWeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BuzWeaver

Like you I did a lot of questing in the GFay area and found there to be somewhat of a low amount of mobs, whether its Orc Pawns or Pixies. I figure that with the lower number of players the spawns seem to be on par, however it can seem rather sparse at times.

The Pixies also drop their dust and I had considered doing the quest, but the NPC Ran Sunfire is sometimes missing. To my knowledge the NPC is a female, although the quest says 'he'.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by doacleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gfay is a huge area. You need to be a bit more specific. I spent a bit of time in the high elf newbie area on P1999, and I found a good deal of pixie tricksters. Not numerous, but they never were. Are you referring to the wood elf newbie area?
Yeah I'm referring to the wood elf newbie area specifically. I always remembered there being plenty of tricksters, but I didn't run into one this time around.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm referring to the wood elf newbie area specifically. I always remembered there being plenty of tricksters, but I didn't run into one this time around.
Same. I noticed this too while leveling a woodelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
I have lots of neat tricks...
Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

That's odd. When I leveled my first char up on the server (HE enchanter) I saw plenty of them. Maybe this is something recent?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Project Manager

Strange issue. Must have had a run of bad luck, if pixies were your goal.

There's around 50 spawn points, usually with about a 25% chance of pixie to other trash mobs.

Might not see as many, if people aren't killing lots of the newbie mobs.
Closed Thread