Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your way is to be an ass and refuse to help another player. Normal people dont think like this. They would just help clear the placeholders. The problem isn't /list. The problem is you.
Congratulations.
You're part of the stupidity I stated before.
Now move on and stop repeating stupid stuff.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

It's pretty simple. The list ensures there is a group that is able to kill the mob at the location. The only way the mob doesn't die is if people choose to be unhelpful dickheads. Work as a team and kill the mob. Pretty Simple. Or you can choose to be the unhelpful dickheads that you are and try bully people around.... which makes you look like dickheads...which is what everyone is telling you.

It's not charity, its simply grouping. Don't be dicks.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your way is to be an ass and refuse to help another player. Normal people dont think like this. They would just help clear the placeholders. The problem isn't /list. The problem is you.

If you really did not want to help another player get a manastone, you would of just left the camp. The fact that you stayed and weren't going to help is what makes you a huge asshole.
Normal people don't ask random strangers to spend their whole saturday helping them move, then people call you an Ahole for not helping a stranger.

Its weird to expect that type of charity from strangers.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal people don't ask random strangers to spend their whole saturday helping them move, then people call you an Ahole for not helping a stranger.

Your an scumbag for staying and trying to get the #1 lister kicked off. If you didn't want to help, then leave the camp. The fact that you put in 3 petitions and tried to bully him off the list is why your a scumbag.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

helping someone move = clicking a mob in everquest

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 02:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Your an scumbag for staying and trying to get the #1 lister kicked off. If you didn't want to help, then leave the camp. The fact that you put in 3 petitions and tried to bully him off the list is why your a scumbag.
I still have yet to see evidence how I bullied him. Not killing a mob for someone isn't bullying.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:35 PM
Orc

People should be getting laid more.....
Old 11-14-2019, 02:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I still have yet to see evidence how I bullied him. Not killing a mob for someone isn't bullying.
Threatening and petitioning someone to try and get them kicked off the list IS bullying. Are you retarded? Did you miss the screenshots that were posted?
Sarnak

Quote:
you mean coming to the forums to try shame someone into giving up their position isn't bullying? haha. you're cooked mate.
Last edited by nicemace; 11-14-2019 at 02:39 PM..
Kobold

Quote:
Threatening and petitioning someone to try and get them kicked off the list IS bullying. Are you retarded? Did you miss the screenshots that were posted?
I think you're confusing me with someone else. I am Grakken. Please show me a threat.
Closed Thread