Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would be drinking tea you god dam angel Tala

God how are you so nice and wholesome, there's manastone wars going on!!
lol I knowwwwww. Drinking tea is a way to trick myself into drinking enough water. Country Peach Passion is my favorite herbal tea. And yeah...I've never drank alcohol before. I want to be as clear-headed as possible at all times.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:58 AM
Aviak

It's funny how Corvax is taking advantage of the wind turning on a backfire thread here.
It's even funnier to see that he admit himself that the list system needs a tune up, as stated the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still think it could use some slight tweaking for Manastone
It's even more funnier to see that people want this camp to be a group and earn the item working together as IT NEVER BEEN like this in blue by the time the manastone dropped. It is not an XP group where you can farm pixels and get a chance to loot. This is based on the simple fact that everyone want now a Manastone with it's own class. But you just forgot the fact that you need the rigth class to kill some merbs.

This is like any Everquest camp, Hadden and it's FB earring, Rotting skeleton...

OP move was bad to disband and let the guy try to handle the camp alone.
However, people don't have to earn your item. You should have been able to SOLO this mob.
you earn your position by waiting patiently on the line, just clicking AFK message every few minutes for 50 hours IS EARNING the rigth to obtain the camp.

In the end you can clearly figure out #teamcorvax are dumb people whiteknights who can't solo the camp and need friends trolling here and seeing an opportunity to get things done for them easily...
And the opposite side who lvled a class that can handle such camp and apparently were wrong because it is not stated as a solo or a group camp.

However at lvl 35 on EE camp it never been an exp group. If this camp was meant to be a group camp, the lvl should have been lowered to 30's, and NO-ONE would make an exp group there and assume risk to die lvling there.

This is an item camp spot, you should have to be able to camp the EE solo to claim item and not count on the others to help you get your stone during wtf the time is going to be for any #1 slackers of the list.
Last edited by lituviel; 11-15-2019 at 02:02 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:05 AM
Aviak

In the end Corvax you're not showing the log when people were telling you to group up with them. Where you don't answer them, where you don't fight and engage EE-PH's with them.

Was 2druids, 1 mage and one monk engaging EE-PH's while you were standing FD on the wodden ramp on border of the camp. This was your camp. You did not even bother thanking us for restarting the rotation.

Corvax, you're just a victim and an as****e.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

27 pages in under 24 hours. Is that unusual?
Old 11-15-2019, 02:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how Corvax is taking advantage of the wind turning on a backfire thread here.
It's even funnier to see that he admit himself that the list system needs a tune up, as stated the OP.
I was literally here in this thread the entire time, replying to all the post directed at me. Regardless of what direction the others in the thread were posting. You realize if you check the other thread directly about changing the /list you will see I was advocating for tweaking the /list way before this situation happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP move was bad to disband and let the guy try to handle the camp alone.
However, people don't have to earn your item. You should have been able to SOLO this mob.
You will notice I didn't create this thread. I never once asked for someone to earn my item. Grakken created this thread. Not me. And can you point me to the rule that says you need to be able to solo a mob before you can /list it? I never suggested you guys should be forced to fight

Quote:
you earn your position by waiting patiently on the line, just clicking AFK message every few minutes for 50 hours IS EARNING the rigth to obtain the camp.
I was actively participating in the camp.

Quote:
In the end you can clearly figure out #teamcorvax are dumb people whiteknights who can't solo the camp and need friends trolling here and seeing an opportunity to get things done for them easily...
And the opposite side who lvled a class that can handle such camp and apparently were wrong because it is not stated as a solo or a group camp.
I don't even think I need to respond to this. I will just let people read it and that should be enough of a rebuttal.

Quote:

This is an item camp spot, you should have to be able to camp the EE solo to claim item and not count on the others to help you get your stone during wtf the time is going to be for any #1 slackers of the list.
You should give your feedback in a appropriate channels. The appropriate answer isn't to act like the rules are on your side and out right lie. Then threaten 3 /petitions and a forum post. Then have a thread created and out right lie about the situation.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-15-2019 at 02:37 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

PvP server when??
Old 11-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
In the end Corvax you're not showing the log when people were telling you to group up with them. Where you don't answer them, where you don't fight and engage EE-PH's with them.

Was 2druids, 1 mage and one monk engaging EE-PH's while you were standing FD on the wodden ramp on border of the camp. This was your camp. You did not even bother thanking us for restarting the rotation.

Corvax, you're just a victim and an as****e.
Please don't continue to lie. I told them the moment they engage I would help them. I did. And I never stayed FD while any fighting was going on. That is an out right lie. The mage is Minimio. You can ask him. Or the druid Bellezza.

I am a victim? What are you rambling about? Again. I didn't create this thread. I didn't do /petitions I wasn't the one crying in chat.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-15-2019 at 03:02 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 03:05 AM
Sarnak

dude gets bullied then attempts to shame him. holds strong. gets manastone. creates juicy drama which he is the hero of. identifies 2 fuckwits. what a day.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP server when??
There's already a PvP server. Current pop 14.

Know why it's so low? Mostly because everquest PvP is trash. But also because it turns out that the people who think they would be absolute badasses and flex on everyone... can't.

You're not going to get a PvP-Green. You can't even keep a standard red going

It's one of those 'you think you want it but you don't" things.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's already a PvP server. Current pop 14.

Know why it's so low? Mostly because everquest PvP is trash. But also because it turns out that the people who think they would be absolute badasses and flex on everyone... can't.

You're not going to get a PvP-Green. You can't even keep a standard red going

It's one of those 'you think you want it but you don't" things.
Spoken like a true bluebie who never played on red during the 300+ pop days.
Closed Thread