Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 04:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, you can have the camp. the /list function doesnt mandate anyone needs to participate. would be nice, if everyone pitches in, but you guys made it clear to Crovax that you want him to die and possibly lose #1 spot, thus circumventing a function put in to prevent camp monopolization
Excuse me but I don't want to farm up to 4 manastones if I'm number #4 on the list; it's like being active in a camp for 2 full days.
Obviously you didn't get the point.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me but I don't want to farm up to 4 manastones if I'm number #4 on the list; it's like being active in a camp for 2 full days.
then you need to only go into lguk when its empty
Old 11-15-2019, 04:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then you need to only go into lguk when its empty
You still don't get the point.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still don't get the point.
i got the point that you dont wanna play by the rules, or by PNP
Old 11-15-2019, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Brain injury can lead to physical disabilities, as well as problems with:

Thinking
Memory
Behavior
Mobility
Motor control
Social interactions
After a brain injury, you may:

Have difficulty communicating
Feel agitated or restless
Have memory impairments
Have some personality changes.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
it's in your interest to contribute to the list moving forward to get your item.

if you don't wan't to contribute you don't have to. its your choice that no one else is forcing you to do. but if you don't contribute you might get to the point where the list doesn't move forward for a couple of hours. is that what you want?

working and intended, please do not make any changes to list function.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
yes, you can have the camp. the /list function doesnt mandate anyone needs to participate. would be nice, if everyone pitches in, but you guys made it clear to Crovax that you want him to die and possibly lose #1 spot, thus circumventing a function put in to prevent camp monopolization

scenario: war #1 lister and clr #2 lister duoing. clr lets war die towards the end of the fight, finishes EE, and since #1 is not in zone, #2 gets the stone. whos the asshole here? #2 seems like the obvious answer
Obviously wrong since the warrior have timer to loot the corpse. And if he's not in time to loot it no-one get the stone, cleric get's reported over.

Stop it. This is non-sense.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's in your interest to contribute to the list moving forward to get your item.

if you don't wan't to contribute you don't have to. its your choice that no one else is forcing you to do. but if you don't contribute you might get to the point where the list doesn't move forward for a couple of hours. is that what you want?

working and intended, please do not make any changes to list function.
You CAN contribute; but you don't HAVE TO contribute.
That's different and not stated.

Read the thread at least.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You CAN contribute; but you don't HAVE TO contribute.
That's different and not stated.

Read the thread at least.
thats exactly what i said.

it is in your interest to contribute to keep the line moving forward. but you can choose not to if you want. that is a CHOICE that you make though. if you make that choice then don't complain about the line not moving forward.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:43 AM
Aviak

Sorry yes, we're saying the same thing in the end ;p
Closed Thread