Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Lightbulb

This is what you're gonna have to expect now that the democrats took over.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-17-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

Some people are broken. Not a broken toe or broken ankle, but on the inside.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal team Slimeballs. Class acts, all of them.
one person doesn't represent Seal Team as a whole

I know some really nice guys in there so I think it's kinda ignorant to say that ALL

of Seal Team does this type of shit or are assholes who would do what they want to

get what they want

but yah this dude was an asshole
Old 11-17-2020, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Imagine """""""investing"""""""" 1000+ dollars into a children's streaming setup, just to stream for 2 people so they can watch you troll people in a 40 year old re-hashed video game

Big yikes from the lad
Old 11-17-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

I love that the officer expects you to reach out to them instead of making this public. Naming and shaming in RNF, especially with concrete evidence, has always gotten better results than some officer (in the top guild) receiving tells about one of their guild members training them and then everyone laughing about it in their guild chat or discord. Unless it's some mom and pop guild that really gives a shit about their reputation, they don't give two fucks about some randos getting trained. Lets not pretend everyone hasn't been playing this game for 20 years and haven't seen this scenario hundreds of times.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video 1 Aussie voice towards end = Bladefrenzy? Confirm/deny
Could you enlighten me on who Bladefrenzy is? I saw him on red99 recently.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine """""""investing"""""""" 1000+ dollars into a children's streaming setup, just to stream for 2 people so they can watch you troll people in a 40 year old re-hashed video game

Big yikes from the lad
Some people that play this game don't live on welfare and actually have real jobs.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Kobold

Skillz
Old 11-17-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people that play this game don't live on welfare and actually have real jobs.
ok
Old 11-17-2020, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck on your leveling.
thank you, <Seal Team> Co-Leader Vill!

i look forward to grouping with future members of <Seal Team> as i achieve higher levels, as i know that a few bad apples are not representative of the bunch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i play with guild tags hidden, anyway. /showname 1 for life.

treat everyone as if they are your guildmate, that's what i always say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Closed Thread