Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See?

Literally anti-semitic Nazis.
The idea that you think it's genocide should give you some pings that you can be manipulated very easliy. So it's good that you are avoiding religion this day and age, but Ill bet you replace it with politics or something that makes you hate the other side.

Tora says to just shutup and pray and let the other side be.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Someone is going to burst through my window and behead me for putting Muhammad on that list, but that just proves my point.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is going to burst through my window and behead me for putting Muhammad on that list, but that just proves my point.
Not if you live in America. You have a higher chance of dieing from heart disease.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not if you live in America. You have a higher chance of dieing from heart disease.
SPeaking of, how many times have you been napping this year?

I nap to much this year thanks to the pandemic, and I heard that that can increase your rate of heart disease!

I feel it, when I wake up form a nap my heart is like weird and pounding.

They say 8hrs of sleep vs sporadic insomnia is a big differentiate in heart disease, and I can never sleep! i scare of that more than anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Can someone send out a wellness check to Gwaihir's house? He's coming apart at the seams.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that you think it's genocide should give you some pings that you can be manipulated very easliy. So it's good that you are avoiding religion this day and age, but Ill bet you replace it with politics or something that makes you hate the other side.

Tora says to just shutup and pray and let the other side be.
Let's burn some bibles and give thanks to the void.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck with that, Hitler. You know, towards the end of the Third Reich, Hitler and Goebbels decided to eschew religion and replace it with "humanitarian ideals" positted by the state.
Bruh, if you took 100% of the religion out of the tora/bible it would be exactly that!

That's my point, you take god out of the equation, and people just go "well if we remove THESE People, then we wont have problems"

"the right to eat is bad, because fat people are un happy, and the book of happiness says all people should be happy!"

Thats the slippery slope that ALL humanity falls through. Just read about any empire in history.

BUT THE BIBLE IS ABSOLUTE LAW, if you try to change it from its "best working state" then you are breaking its LAW.

exactly. like. the. constitution.

But with secular retellings of the tora (which is what you just described!!!!!!) it is changeable, and fallible, and will evolve with fickle trending HUMANITY.

The one thing humanity is good at, is destroying other humanity, so a secular law will always, like it has for the last 10000 years, result in teh collapse of civliziastion.

WHERASE THE JEWS

have survived as a single culture, throughout all of that, practicing life today, the way they did 10000 years ago, unlike ANY CLUTURE ON EARTH.

Try and convince me that is the bad?? you cant.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-26-2020 at 03:48 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Literally anti-semitic Nazis. "Disposing religion" literally means just genociding anyone who believes in anything spiritual.
You really need to find out what the word 'literally' means, fella. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really need to find out what the word 'literally' means, fella. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm using the leftist/nazi definition.

As in

"He's literally Hitler"

Or

"I'm literally shaking right now"

What's the problem, Nazi?
Old 11-26-2020, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

I would be mindful that 2020 may have been the start of the tribulation and we might find out what the real story is in like 2027 or something if the stuff I say is historical, is actaully prophecy.

But I highly doubt it.

But maybe biden will unite us with one new religion that is like a combo of humanity and christianity, and that is what revelations says rome was turning into, and why the world was ending then, and it would be why our world will end in 2027

but if it is history, and not prophecy, we have like another 200 years of circling the toilet bowl before america go bye bye.

Maybe Nukes can speed that up though pray with me.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread