Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm using the leftist/nazi definition.

As in

"He's literally Hitler"

Or

"I'm literally shaking right now"

What's the problem, Nazi?
No problem at all my Commie friend! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-26-2020, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair I hate people and want us all to reset so maybe dogs can take over.
Old 11-26-2020, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a combo of humanity and christianity
That's called Rosicrucianism.

The construction of the Georgia Guidestones' was conscripted by an agent operating under the pseudonym "RC Christian".

Care to guess what the RC stands for?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-26-2020 at 04:16 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Ex pull some BS? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2020, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The construction of the Georgia Guidestones' was conscripted by an agent operating under the pseudonym "RC Christian".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Rosenkreuz

wiki at your own risk.
Old 11-26-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Tell me more, Alex Jones. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reptiles will take over not dogs

They are #1 on the food chain for a reason, cold blooded animals carry so much disease even if they lose they win

( you die from infection )

all animals fear reptiles
Probably birds. Dinosaurs will have their revenge. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2020, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ex pull some BS? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last week, She sent some belligerent texts to my mother after i let the girls visit their maternal grandmother in early october; wherein they offered to bring the girls to breakfast with their mother after I expressly told them they are not to expose the girls to their mother outside of the channels the court established when it came to light she was abusing methamphetamines and routinely drinking to blackout for well over the past 4 years.

Anyhow, I told my ex's mom that I wasn't going to play stupid ass manipulation games with her,and that if she wants to see her grandchildren again, then she can arrange that on her daughter's non-existent timeshare with the girls, and if she doesn't like that then maybe she should see that her daughter gets onboard with the courts' established path for reconciliation.

She didn't even show up to court at the last hearing, which was supposed to be a follow up to see if she was passing urinalysis testing and enrolled in behavioral therapy as ordered, so the judge could give her some timeshare back based on positive progress. As a result, the judge removed the case from calendar and essentially cemented the temporary order as a permanent custody order requiring a motion and showing cause for any change to it.

This all came about when through years of bullshit drunkenness where the final straw was her, on a 4th day bender without sleep on meth, beating the shit out of our oldest daughter and kicking her out of her grandparents house that she had been leeching free room and board with for the past 4 years, then abducting my youngest daughter and fleeing halfway to Arizona where she was planning to live with drunk friend Crystal who has haf two kids from two different father's taken from her custody for wanton abuse and neglect.

She squandered 96k in child support over the 4 years leading up to this culmination, drinking, smoking, and more recently; developing a meth addiction...

Enough to have paid for the entirety of both girls' college tuition for a 4-year stint, while living in her parents spare bedroom with zero expense overhead.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-26-2020 at 04:42 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 04:48 PM
Banned

All of this happened, a little over a year after I decided to start living in obedience with our Lord, with prayers answered against all odds with a false DV accusations placing a presumption against me assuming custody.

Never could've/would've/should've done it on my own.

My Lilith.

It's funny how the bible both happened on the macro, and happens on the micro, at the same time.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 11-26-2020 at 04:51 PM..
Old 11-26-2020, 05:38 PM
Banned

poasting to check my forum rank. better not be sarnak
Closed Thread