Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Default Using bb (short for baby) in EQ

You guys realize that this came from the early days of web cam modeling. Mostly the girls were philipino, and the way they talked in real life sounded like bee bee (bb) short for baby. Anyways I think the slang has no room in Norrath!
Old 12-13-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Sup bb
Old 12-13-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys realize that this came from the early days of web cam modeling. Mostly the girls were philipino, and the way they talked in real life sounded like bee bee (bb) short for baby. Anyways I think the slang has no room in Norrath!
hey bb - private for good time?
Old 12-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Kobold

so you guys know what it is, you just chose to say it anyways. can these guys get suspended? I feel like they should be punished. I was suspended for saying the N word but with a A at the end im pretty sure. I never said the iger version of the N word. Also, in another thread nothing happened, and we were talking about BBC. So how do I get suspended 14 days for saying the n word but with a A. Also, black people get to say it, so what if you assumed I was black... thank God im not.... but lets just assume I was one, you then would have still suspended me? I didn't say anything racist.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedandglued [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you guys know what it is, you just chose to say it anyways. can these guys get suspended? I feel like they should be punished. I was suspended for saying the N word but with a A at the end im pretty sure. I never said the iger version of the N word. Also, in another thread nothing happened, and we were talking about BBC. So how do I get suspended 14 days for saying the n word but with a A. Also, black people get to say it, so what if you assumed I was black... thank God im not.... but lets just assume I was one, you then would have still suspended me? I didn't say anything racist.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

I'm so embarassed. Until now I thought my wife had been calling me her Black Burrow! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2019, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I would wager that you spend a lot of your time talking about BBC.
Old 12-15-2019, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

He went full retard. You never go full retard.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so embarassed. Until now I thought my wife had been calling me her Black Burrow! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-16-2019, 03:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
da fuck
Closed Thread