Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast, vast, vast minority of abortions are performed as a result of a rape. I agree that legitimate rape victims should be allowed to have abortions at any point during the pregnancy. But you're doing the same dishonest move that leftists always do when talking about abortion.

The vast, vast, vast *majority* of abortions are performed because of a total lack of even basic personal responsibility. "oopz i got pragnont lol!! this sucks!". There is something slightly morbid and inhumane about such abortions, and I completely understand the aversion to them from the right. You do not need to be religious to find it.. let's say off-putting.

And even with that being said I still do support abortion until the end of the first trimester for anybody.
I think I can get you on board with mandatory paternity tests for all males?
Old 12-19-2020, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

Do deadbeat moms get their welfare holes sewn up too?
Old 12-19-2020, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vast, vast, vast minority of abortions are performed as a result of a rape. I agree that legitimate rape victims should be allowed to have abortions at any point during the pregnancy. But you're doing the same dishonest move that leftists always do when talking about abortion.

The vast, vast, vast *majority* of abortions are performed because of a total lack of even basic personal responsibility. "oopz i got pragnont lol!! this sucks!". There is something slightly morbid and inhumane about such abortions, and I completely understand the aversion to them from the right. You do not need to be religious to find it.. let's say off-putting.

And even with that being said I still do support abortion until the end of the first trimester for anybody.
It's not dishonest. It's none of your business. If you aint the daddy or the mommy, its none of your business. Just like after it comes out, its none of your business. When the baby grows up into an adult, its still none of your business.

Is it more morbid and disturbing to have a baby while addicted to opiates or crack, then to raise the baby in that place. Its worse to have a baby when you KNOW you cant handle, cant afford, or dont want. Or to terminate it a few days after you find out your preggers and getting rid of something you're going to fuck up and possibly destroy for the foreseeable future.

Yes, I know. That could be the kid that cures cancer. It could be the kid that figures out how to tear a hole in space. It could be the next wolverine. It could also be the next BTK, al copone, or richard kuklinski.

It takes a very mature and very big person to say "I cant handle this. I made a mistake. I will live with this every day for the rest of my life. Every, single, day."

At the end of the day though, its none of our business. It just isnt. Much like any medical problem, mental condition, or anything else going on in other peoples lives.

I noticed nobody touched the gay stuff. Its indefensible, huh? Kinda old fashioned and really, none of their business.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgxXSfto6Vo
Old 12-19-2020, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

was that 10 pages of religion stuff? yikes. get back on topic you swine.

stuff that happens under the Biden administration: Biden retires after 100 days and Kamala becomes the first female to assume the power of the presidency(not the same as elected as president, but hey baby steps).

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-20-2020, 05:17 AM
Fire Giant

"U.S. intelligence agencies are increasingly focused on domestic extremists. Their latest target: Satanists." LMFAO Shit's getting good. In a bad way.

Ain't no such thing as Satan, Yajew, BUT, i dare you to print the headline "God Almighty.."

They'd roll over in their graves first.

I double dog dare you to print it.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-20-2020 at 05:24 AM..
Old 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
Banned

Wait til the biden admin comes in. Its going to laser focus on white power groups, domestic terrorist groups, fake "militia" which are not "well regulated" and just terror groups in waiting. Like those very brave 14 men who are now in jail awaiting trail for their plot to kidnap and execute the democratic leaders in michigan.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

i’ll have you know Nuggie if you are an atheist and you care about politics you replaced religion with politics in your life. Politics in America is much more of a religion than it is politics.

Hope this helps! The fact that atheist abandon God just to worship trends on social media the exact same way, is probably what is really wrong with America lol
Old 12-20-2020, 12:12 PM
Banned

You dont understand how atheism works. Nobody has "abandoned" god. Thats like going to an empty lot and saying "someone abandoned this house" when there is nothing there.

I would also put to you that you are an atheist. Do you believe that Odin is the king of gods and Thor is his son? You're an atheist. Do you believe that Zues and Hera rule on Mt Olympus? You're an atheist. Do you believe in the war of the mahabharata fought for draupadi? You are an atheist. Do you worship Ra or Horus? Atheist.

There are thousands of gods. You worship none of them but yours, you filthy atheist.

The only difference between you and every atheist is they believe in one less god than you. Thats literally all of it.

Imagine growing up in a house where nobody talked about religion, gods, or any of that stuff. Is it really "abandoning" something you didnt even know existed or believed in the first place?

If someone can show me a god, I'll believe in it.
Old 12-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

My hope is B&H will tell the Seattle City Council and King County Council to clean up the mess here in Seattle. When the council's balk she'll send in the national guard to deal with the 20k+ people living on the streets. Build some section 8 housing at least so normal people can walk in downtown Seattle without having to constantly look out for crap in the gutters or needles at the bus stop. There are soo many problems here due to a lot of cities giving their homeless a one way bus ticket to Seattle we simply can't handle it.
Closed Thread