Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile Hello!

Hello everyone! I have been playing for about a week now. I amtrying out several different classes to see what I want to play. I also have been making characters Just to get that hit of nostalgia that comes with it.

I made a little halfling Druid and went out the wrong zone without realizing where I was and was instantly slaughtered! When I went back to get my corpse a very nice high elf offered to get it for me and then gave me 10 pp to get myself some spells. Five minutes later a another nice halfling ran up to me a gave me some gear! I made it to the misty thicket ready to start and another high level Druid buffed me and sent me on my way.

I am so impressed with with giving nature and helpfulness of this server so far and am excited to level up and give back. My husband now wants to try playing!
I used to play on the tribunal server. 1999-2004

Now if can focus on a main....
Old 02-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Aviak

It's classic everquest in general that harbors that sort of cooperative play. I've played many MMORPG's and can fully level without ever getting to know a single person. But this game is more based on cooperative play, therefore it attracts social people. I miss games like this but the genre has all but died, it's all about that soloing.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeraluna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone! I have been playing for about a week now. I amtrying out several different classes to see what I want to play. I also have been making characters Just to get that hit of nostalgia that comes with it.

I made a little halfling Druid and went out the wrong zone without realizing where I was and was instantly slaughtered! When I went back to get my corpse a very nice high elf offered to get it for me and then gave me 10 pp to get myself some spells. Five minutes later a another nice halfling ran up to me a gave me some gear! I made it to the misty thicket ready to start and another high level Druid buffed me and sent me on my way.

I am so impressed with with giving nature and helpfulness of this server so far and am excited to level up and give back. My husband now wants to try playing!
I used to play on the tribunal server. 1999-2004

Now if can focus on a main....
Welcome! I also played on the tribunal back during that same time frame.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Large Rat

Hello! I just started too! If you want to group up I'm totally down!
Old 02-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Ah another Tribunal player!

You might Remember me or my family, Sowand, Edditude, Blissfulmoon? We were in <Nobility of Norrath>
Old 02-08-2019, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Play a Half Elf Paladin of Tunare. It is the only way.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Played on Tribunal too, in the guild "Legendary" under the name Foxwood.

Welcome Aboard !
Old 02-08-2019, 07:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Played on Ayonae Ro before merged into Tribunal
Closed Thread