Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 01:59 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a feeling the account is passed around between different people or the guy has serious mental issues. Most of the time the guy is super helpful and awesome. The only time I had a problem with him was on his alt Paladin Rewopam in Kurn's Tower when I accidentally aggro'd a mob when I opened the door and he flipped out and started cussing at me and telling me he was going to ruin my reputation on the server.
to be clear, I am SREWOP, my only alts are a 54 monk and a 19 druid and a 56 troll warrior. a name resembling mine is not mine
Old 05-30-2019, 02:03 PM
Large Bat

I AM SREWOP, I have had this acct sence the beginning. and I should have been clearer in original mgs, Dial-A-Rez rules state, if ub get rezer killed, you have to replace the exp or pay 1 k for a afk pull to replace the exp lost. this RMT talk is a joke. who would buy a toon on a private server, also I don't use epic for rez, I use the 96% spell cus rez sick is shorter
Old 05-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panmyman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I AM SREWOP, I have had this acct sence the beginning. and I should have been clearer in original mgs, Dial-A-Rez rules state, if ub get rezer killed, you have to replace the exp or pay 1 k for a afk pull to replace the exp lost. this RMT talk is a joke. who would buy a toon on a private server, also I don't use epic for rez, I use the 96% spell cus rez sick is shorter

According to the story laid out, though, you didn't die trying to rez someone. You died porting into a death trap.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panmyman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dial-A-Rez rules state, if ub get rezer killed, you have to replace the exp or pay 1 k for a afk pull to replace the exp lost.
Whar kind of horse shit is this? Who agrees to this? Who made this rule up? Do you offer a disclaimer to every person you rez?

"Hey, just so you know, this rez will cost you 100pp, but if I die it's an extra 1,000pp."

I have so many questions. Ther has to be something I'm not understanding here.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is this true? I cast that spell over a thousand times before getting a stick and never heard / noticed (when self rezzing) a difference. Then again, I was just sitting medding anyway so I didn't pay close attention.

-Mcoy
Old 05-30-2019, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this true? I cast that spell over a thousand times before getting a stick and never heard / noticed (when self rezzing) a difference. Then again, I was just sitting medding anyway so I didn't pay close attention.

-Mcoy
Anyone out there willing to commit suicide twice so that we can test this out (click stick rez sickness timer vs casted sickness)? Must admit that I'm curious!
Old 05-30-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Why wouldn't you just hammer and be like 45 seconds from skyfire?

Quote:
sence
NM
Old 05-31-2019, 07:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Dial-A-Rez rules state, if ub get rezer killed, you have to replace the exp or pay 1 k for a afk pull to replace the exp lost. r
What in the actual hell is this? LOL
Old 05-31-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Having a guild rule for people outside the guild to follow makes perfect sense. Otherwise what could you do, have a policy where the corpse needs to be pulled to a safe spot first?
Old 05-31-2019, 08:41 AM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to Grimlust666

Quote:
to be clear, I am SREWOP, my only alts are a 54 monk and a 19 druid and a 56 troll warrior. a name resembling mine is not mine

IMO you've ruined your reputation in my eyes. Extorting level 40's because you're an idiot and got yourself killed is revolting. 1kp or afk farm my hairy ass.
Closed Thread