Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

And loramin. for petes sake.. I like you
but is this what happens to someone who hasnt left the tunnel or progressed their character in almost three years and worries more about the wiki than playing the game.
Oof.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And loramin. for petes sake.. I like you
but is this what happens to someone who hasnt left the tunnel or progressed their character in almost three years and worries more about the wiki than playing the game.
Oof.
What does the wiki have to do with anything?

And also, when did the idea that Project 1999 is about re-creating EverQuest as it was in 1999 become some kind of radical concept?

We have some very confused people here who seem to think Rogean and Nilbog goal was to have their servers look nothing like 1999, because that's somehow "more classic" than ... making them look like 1999.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What they promised, and what has clearly been the primary objective since day #1, was to make this place as much like 1999 as they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, this time with feeling, since I can't seem to get through any other way: THE STAFF HAS NEVER PROMISED 100% MECHANICAL ACCURACY ... NOT EVEN OVER A DECADE AGO WHEN THEY FIRST IMAGINED THIS PLACE!
You've completely changed your argument, you're now arguing my point of view I hope you see that right now.

Something is seriously wrong with you.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Elle oh elle
Old 04-19-2020, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The versions of Feign Death that casters get have a cast time and mana requirement and none of the FD clickies are instant. Again, for good reason.
My shaman has a clickie fd ring, no cast time
Old 04-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've completely changed your argument, you're now arguing my point of view I hope you see that right now.

Thank you Endonde for picking this piece of low hanging fruit for me. Cheers
Old 04-19-2020, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My shaman has a clickie fd ring, no cast time
You better be careful buddie if you know whats good for you. Inc 10 sec cast time. . . in 3. 2. 1
Old 04-19-2020, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, because people can't go outside due to a virus that's killing thousands of people, and the population is currently up, it's no big deal that you are implementing more changes to ruin the game?

I'm confused.

Lol.
Just shut the fuck up.
Old 04-19-2020, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can't win an argument with a gamma male. In their heads, they always come out on top: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhTFkUpB8zc
Old 04-19-2020, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It looks to me like Loramin is saying moving away from strict mechanical accuracy on some select details has moved the project closer to what the game was like in 1999.
Closed Thread