Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 12:21 PM
Banned

Extra DKP rewards for having a sword, sometimes get yelled at over comms for not.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:26 PM
Large Bat

Extra DKP for individuals willing to farm quest Reaper of Souls for fellow raid guild members to loop hole the 5k recharge. <---Remove this thing or it will be the future
Old 04-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Banned

"You get Dkp for it!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlJwHTxv2Ck
Old 04-20-2020, 12:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, 40 year olds making demands in a 50 year old free game
i chortled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 01:11 PM
Large Bat

Yes well, the staff have shown they want to end the cheat mechanics.
There's just two more little steps to take to tie these loop holes up.
1.)Soulfire's Complete Heal removed completely or turned into Force proc...
2.)Reaper of Souls, a 12/40 magical...Dwarven two-handed axe 14/43 drops from a lvl 14 orc in CB... these weapons are on par except the obviously over powered Complete Heal clicky...I say give that weapon a lvl 16 necro DoT, either Heart Flutter or Infectious Cloud to bring it in line with it's stats.

Love the nerfs you did guys, just a little bit farther and its golden.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, 40 year olds making demands in a 50 year old free game
sorry to hear you dont donate to help the server
Old 04-20-2020, 03:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Rogean

Love the nerf to it but it needs to be nerfed more.

Replace Complete Heal (Way to OP - Paladins don't even get that spell) to Force (lvl 34 Cleric spell, 52 paladin spell)

1.) Paladins aren't Clerics, a Complete Heal clicky makes them incredibly strong pocket healers. Force will bring the weapon into line with other Paladin only weapons as an aggro generator (Sword of the Morning, Fiery Avenger)

2.) Not sure if it's been changed to have a caste time but if it doesn't Raider guilds will just require members to have secondary accounts with a Paladin they box, bring them along on raids and /follow a driver to heal radius of targets. Instant Complete Heal is OP, Guilds will still farm the sword for their boxing accounts.

3.) Reaper of the Dead - Cheat mechanic - no SK actually swings that around, plz remove CH from it entirely.

If I think of any more reasons why the sword should be changed I'll lay them out.
Let the salt flowing commence.
wow, that amount of salt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah it's my son's account he just went afk for a minute I'll go get him (screenshare on another computer)

VPN even... You know how they do it.

Keep the Raid numbers as low as possible so you guys don't have to split pixels with 200+ peasants. Run the Paladin bot accounts, make excuses. Discredit someone for pointing out the next way you'll be running raid cheat mechanics.

And then?
GMs should follow this guy. sounds like he knows to much about two boxing
Old 04-20-2020, 07:38 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs should follow this guy. sounds like he knows to much about two boxing
I'd love that, it would be like running around with a ban hammer god.

I only have one account, I only play one account.

Running around with an invisible god behind me, I'd take him to all the Power lvling spots and the manastone list and be all like "test these fools."

So many times I have seen Lineage and Kingdom PL boxing...I once melted (or at least hope I melted) a Kingdom players in unrest PLing his ranger alt with a Paladin secondary account. The guy spent 3 hours talking to himself and throwing insults at me trying to claim innocents cause I told him I was going to follow him with obs. It was great, the prick was stealing every mob on the first floor of unrest house from an actual group of xp'rs in MR.
And of course Artwo….#neverforget…

Please Staff follow me around all the time it will be great finding more names to ban.
Got you already Ladygaga, coming for you next Billie Eilish. (do unto others as has been done upon you)
Closed Thread