Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

Breath of the wild is a blast man.. so much to do and see. Any product released straight from nintendo is gonna be pretty and worth it.. So any of the mario titles- Odyssey, Mario Party, Super Smash, Kingdom Battles, Splatoon. Animal Crossing. Zelda. Fire Emblem, Kirby's, Pokemons, Pikmans. Yoshi's. Anything that Nintendo directly supports is gonna be top notch.

And do not down play the Ring.. Tryin to jumpstart that physical activity? Ring, Ring, RING!!!!

Also, older game ports, and game apps you play on your phone are gonna shine here as well..

What i wouldn't do- Is buy a switch and play games like Skyrim or Doom, or any of that games that require heavy visuals.. Gotta just make sure you buy the right games for the switch.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

I'd play witcher 3 on it, and dark souls 1 remaster, and any of the other games that are ported way after the fact. Somehow they get em to work just great.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-15-2020, 06:53 AM
Aviak

Any ports I’d rather play on my pc because of the raw power however, I’m going to snag 5 games.

Zelda BoTW
Super Mario Odyssey
Smash
Splatoon 2

Any suggestion for the last spot?? Switch owners lend me your experience. Also is ocarina of time in the store perhaps? My childhood wants to be relived with that game.
Old 12-15-2020, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

I would get paper mario.

Smash is fun but only non competively with items on and all the mayhem that was designed for the game. When people try to play it like street fighter, you should just get good at street fighter because smash is hopelessly unbalanced and without items and the level itself to even the odds its a dumb game at the highest levels. This goes for all smash games.

I don't think they officially emulate 64 games. With switch online subscription you get a bunch of good NES and SNES games.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-15-2020, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would get paper mario.

Smash is fun but only non competively with items on and all the mayhem that was designed for the game. When people try to play it like street fighter, you should just get good at street fighter because smash is hopelessly unbalanced and without items and the level itself to even the odds its a dumb game at the highest levels. This goes for all smash games.

I don't think they officially emulate 64 games. With switch online subscription you get a bunch of good NES and SNES games.
paper mario is A+
Old 12-19-2020, 08:27 PM
Banned

mario odyssey is too fuckin hard
Old 12-19-2020, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mario odyssey is too fuckin hard
I’d almost bet my life it’s easy as hell like all new Nintendo games but your comment makes me wanna get it immediately.

I mean how many times did you get 120 stars in Mario 64 and what was the hardest level to get a hundred coins on?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-23-2020, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Just blew $40 bucks on Nintendo Switch's Clubhouse Games.... Aaaaaand its pretty fun to be honest....... 40$ may seem like a lot.. But break it down, 51 games.. That's less than a dollar per little game.
Old 12-23-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure what clubhouse games is but congrats. I found a good deal for a new in package splatoon 2 pro controller so I can get more immersed.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what clubhouse games is but congrats. I found a good deal for a new in package splatoon 2 pro controller so I can get more immersed.
Haha man its like uhhh... It's 51 tabletop games from around the world.. But it's made by nintendo, so it's really clean, smooth, fast, and polished.

It also has online capabilities so you can play some stuff online.. To me it's a perfect switch game to have.... A good game to travel with, road trip with. A good game to have for groups of people or parties.. It's a gooooood switch game.

Nintendo did a great job with this game and i think it flies under the radar if you like this kinda stuff! For under a dollar per game, the price tag is worth it. And then they have some really cool like table top sports games. Full list here!

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...assics-switch/
Closed Thread