Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or, you know, people could just resist the temptation to destroy city municipalities and private property just because facts and truth upset them.

I often wonder what sort of discussions we could be having if people paid less attention to the very few cases of cops killing black men and focused more on the disgusting amounts of gun violence between citizens of US cities week in and week out.

But hey, we can't go there, because facts (in addition to mathematics, showing up on time, and coffee) are now racist and if you don't march in lock-step with BLM you're a white supremacist.
Wish in one hand, shit in the other. We are constrained by material conditions.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Banned

ah the good old “he wUZ on drugs and commitn petty CriMeS!!” so he deserved to die under custody meme (oh, well! LOL)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Banned

So the fent decided he deserved to die huh ok

Also - how exactly can you "render aid" as the hoagie paramedic that cried said she wanted to do, when someone is having a 3x more than needed dose to die and well into the final stages of it. Asphyxiation and trouble breathing, then resulting death is literally an opioid overdose. Those opioids get onto the receptors on the part of the brain that controls breathing, look it up.

That's a massive overdose, you cannot possibly render aid to someone in that condition, they are fuckin gone before anything can be done in time
Last edited by Nirgon; 04-02-2021 at 01:39 PM..
Old 04-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Banned

he may not have died without Judge Dredd tactics boot to the neck

i would rather see drug addicts get treatment instead of executed in our society
i wager a fair amount of fellow americans might agree
Old 04-02-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the fent decided he deserved to die huh ok

Also - how exactly can you "render aid" as the hoagie paramedic that cried said she wanted to do, when someone is having a 3x more than needed dose to die and well into the final stages of it. Asphyxiation and trouble breathing, then resulting death is literally an opioid overdose. Those opioids get onto the receptors on the part of the brain that controls breathing, look it up.

That's a massive overdose, you cannot possibly render aid to someone in that condition, they are fuckin gone before anything can be done in time
Are you a medical doctor?
Old 04-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or, you know, people could just resist the temptation to destroy city municipalities and private property just because facts and truth upset them.

I often wonder what sort of discussions we could be having if people paid less attention to the very few cases of cops killing black men and focused more on the disgusting amounts of gun violence between citizens of US cities week in and week out.

But hey, we can't go there, because facts (in addition to mathematics, showing up on time, and coffee) are now racist and if you don't march in lock-step with BLM you're a white supremacist.
Lol your name matches your ideals
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm curious what a hoagie paramedic is

Thanks p99
Old 04-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your body can develop a tolerance which will allow for elevated levels in your system. He had a long history of drug use, as testified by his girlfriend, so this is not out of the question.

Why is everyone so divisive these days? Has it become trendy to hate one another, dehumanize people, and insult rather than convince others to your viewpoints?
That's not how "tolerance" works in opiods. You need more of it to obtain the same analgesic effects, but the many of the other physiological dangers of the drug remain at any given amount of it in your system, no matter your "tolerance" of the drug.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
oops

known criminal and drug abuser dies of heart failure due to massive overdose while resisting arrest

not murder - sorry not sorry
George Floyd probably never made one correct decision in his life. You still can’t execute him on the street though. What if your kid, friend, whatever, went that route, and, God forbid, met the same end?
Old 04-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has it become trendy to hate one another, dehumanize people, and insult rather than convince others to your viewpoints?
Closed Thread