Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, sssh. My posts are excellent.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, sssh. My posts are excellent.
They'd be a lot better if you pressed your elbows together. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 07:01 AM
Planar Protector

Cops killed 25 unarmed black men in 2019.-

From 7 p.m. Friday, May 29, through 5 a.m. Monday, June 1, 25 people were killed in the city, with another 85 wounded by gunfire, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times.

So, an entire years worth of unfortunate events with police and unarmed black men is one bad weekend in Chicago.

And this is our most pressing issue in the US? This is why all last summer private businesses and city municipalities were destroyed?

How can anyone possibly actually buy into this BLM horseshit?
Old 04-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

While you’re right, the police still shouldn’t execute people using WWE moves on the street. Due process and all that bill of rights / constitution jazz
Old 04-07-2021, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib, you're really confusing me on this one. Are you saying you would have preferred a mental health/social worker knock on the door and get stabbed instead of the police officer? How would you feel if that officer or health worker got stabbed in the brachial artery (in their arm) and bled out on the sidewalk instead of the aggressor - maybe never realizing how badly they were injured due to the adrenaline? Oh well, part of the job? Good thing the murderer didn't die? Would you be here saying, man, this system works great!?

The life of that first responder is important, too. Policing is difficult work and variables can change quickly. It's not like getting stressed about a lunch rush at McDonalds when you're on the line or having your boss holding a deadline over your head at the office. This was a routine stop by this house to check on a roommate domestic disturbance, btw. The responding officer had no idea that this person had mental health issues as claimed by the mother. I'm willing to bend on some very questionable situations regarding mental health and police where they can at least engage with the subject, but this was not escalated by the police and looks to be a poor example of the bad in the system if you're trying to make the point that we need more mental health professionals in law enforcement and an overall different approach. They had no way of knowing if this person, who already proved to be a threat without provocation, had another knife or a gun so they had to be on the defensive and ready for the next attack. You can in hindsight say, oh well these officers should have..., but this situation could have also gone even more negative for the officers if we're doing 'oh, wells'.

Maybe I'm missing prior context from you. Provide some clarity here for me.

"have mental illness or anxiety- get killed by police" -- Literally no one is saying that as far as I can tell, but most people don't believe a mental illness should be an excuse for deadly behavior, either. I highly doubt those officers went home happy about the way that day went down.
Mentally ill people shouldn’t be walking the streets. Nor the obese or the unemployed. Slavery that isn’t racially based needs to make a come back. Athens 2024
Old 04-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I'm talking about when I call you out for your racism Horza.

You hate black people so much you only use them as a tool to push your narrative, you dont care that gang violence in Chicago causes the death of black teenagers/young adults at a terrible rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza replies to every thing I say like a good puppy until it's something he can't even touch without incriminating himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It sure is a good thing the Republicans dealt with these issues when they controlled every branch of the federal government.
The left is disingenuous the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on the left side, people whow ant change and a better tomorrow!

on the right side, a bunch of racists and a thin blue line crowd who storm capitols!

leggo!
Typical that a Cucknadian doesn't know what a protest looks like.

Also: no one has been charged with sedition yet, so that blows your narrative out of the water.
Also: the left thinks so low of minorities that they believe an ID will restrict them from voting. So I don't see how they have a better tomorrow envisioned for people who they think so lowly of.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Canadians aren’t all that bad, the chick from the Vikings is Ukrainian Canadian. She’s fine as hell

Byue is French. French and Canadian? He didn’t stand a chance
Old 04-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While you’re right, the police still shouldn’t execute people using WWE moves on the street. Due process and all that bill of rights / constitution jazz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
Closed Thread