Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So just to make sure I understand correctly, on green there is only this default UI and that's it? There isn't a way to get access to more than 8 spells? I just want to make sure I'm not missing out.
You'll only have access to 8 spells at a time on any other UI anyhow. That's EQ. You have to pick and choose. This isn't a game where you'll have 50 buttons on-screen keyed to every ability in your spellbook. Green will change to 10 buttons in the hotbutton box later on. Pet window is supported by the P99 version of the Green/Velious UI (available if you use that UI on "Blue") so the pet window's there if they ever turn on that option for Green server.

Danth
Old 01-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Technically you should have access to only 6 but think about that next time you think Rog is cruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2021, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

just accidently attempted to trade a large sewing kit w/ Jboots inside, soon as I put it in trade window I crashed logged back on and now both sewing kit and jboots are gone...
Old 01-27-2021, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just accidently attempted to trade a large sewing kit w/ Jboots inside, soon as I put it in trade window I crashed logged back on and now both sewing kit and jboots are gone...
Petition it on the forums

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-30-2021, 06:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

is this why i get aan error loging in is that green has its own UI? Also my meditate button is gone not on spel book . where do i get this new UI in teh options none of the UI fix the no meditate button.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll only have access to 8 spells at a time on any other UI anyhow. That's EQ. You have to pick and choose. This isn't a game where you'll have 50 buttons on-screen keyed to every ability in your spellbook. Green will change to 10 buttons in the hotbutton box later on. Pet window is supported by the P99 version of the Green/Velious UI (available if you use that UI on "Blue") so the pet window's there if they ever turn on that option for Green server.

Danth
I think the only thing preventing me from playing a bard here is the fact that I can't make a /stopsong macro for all eight songs. I get we have 6 to choose from, but I'm so OCD I just can't do it, lol.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Are there any plans to offer 2k/4k size UI elements ? Like I know how to size these on my own, but I noticed you can't swap files on green anymore. Which basically means I'm probably never going to get to play on green. Good times.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Do it then and ill review your work.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzanomicon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there any plans to offer 2k/4k size UI elements ?
Have you set the dpi scaling option so the UI elements are not too small?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...6&postcount=12
Old 04-17-2021, 06:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you set the dpi scaling option so the UI elements are not too small?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...6&postcount=12
I tried this but it doesn't seem to do anything, am i missing something? do i change the ingame res to something smaller? i don't really get it.
Closed Thread