Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Kobold

Not gonna Lie Snortles, I mostly browse this forum to read your posts. You always give me a laugh.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your body can develop a tolerance which will allow for elevated levels in your system. He had a long history of drug use, as testified by his girlfriend, so this is not out of the question.

Why is everyone so divisive these days? Has it become trendy to hate one another, dehumanize people, and insult rather than convince others to your viewpoints?
Yeah I'm sure working on that superb tolerance to fentanyl did wonders for his documented heart disease.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stating obvious facts isn't racist or divisive.

Cities burned and small businesses were destroyed because the liberal media (in conjunction with retards on social media) turned George Floyd into a martyr.

The whole thing is ridiculous. He probably was chalked up as a Covid-19 fatality too. Gotta pump them numbers up and keep the sheep living in fear.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm sure working on that superb tolerance to fentanyl did wonders for his documented heart disease.

Stating obvious facts isn't racist or divisive.

Cities burned and small businesses were destroyed because the liberal media (in conjunction with retards on social media) turned George Floyd into a martyr.

The whole thing is ridiculous.
No, it isn’t racist, but the way people often present them can lead to heated arguments and personal attacks.

I appreciate your viewpoint and evidence here, I’d prefer you be a bit more civil about it.

I do have to agree with you about the media, but I find it’s just as bad on the conservative news outlets on TV and YouTube. The major problem, I feel, is that they feel they need to get people riled up, and combative, (because this gets views and money) rather than raise skepticism in a healthy manor and encourage healthy debate. This just leads to social media exacerbating the results of the news media. Especially Twitter. That format activity discourages debate due to disjointed short posts with too many branching conversations, ZERO moderation (outside of their terms of use), and worst of all, people actively filtering out what they disagree with by blocking others.

It’s amazing how much more closed minded and isolated we’ve become as we’ve expanded out potential to hear more viewpoints.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

If you have to dig for excuses (autopsy, toxicology, irrelevant prior criminal history) after the fact to support why the police officer's conduct was acceptable, you should probably re-think your position and try not to let your racism and/or politics get in the way.

I don't know rather or not Floyd was technically murdered or not. Police who follow procedure get, essentially, a pass or every justifiable shooting would be a murder. I also don't know what procedure really is and I have hard time with punishing people who don't break the law no matter how immoral their behavior and attitudes are.

That said, if you're comfortable with cops treating people that way, you're a fucking idiot. I think some of you Trumptards believe your white skin and Trump flags protect you from that. It doesn't. That could have been you.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to dig for excuses (autopsy, toxicology, irrelevant prior criminal history)
uhh, this is a murder trial. Proving it was a suicide is literally the point ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after the fact to support why the police officer's conduct was acceptable,
Chauvin literally used the move in their police training handbook.

Quote:
you should probably re-think your position and try not to let your racism and/or politics get in the way.
Don't take lethal amounts of drugs, follow officer orders. Assuming the prior two are points that races struggle with is racism. Liberals keep being racist with the bar of low expectations for minorities. Stop it, its racist.

Quote:
I also don't know what procedure really is
Watch the video, Chauvin followed procedure. Right in the manual. Pictures included.

Quote:
That said, if you're comfortable with cops treating people that way, you're a fucking idiot.
Watch the real video, they were very patient with George for a long time. He refused to comply.

Quote:
I think some of you Trumptards believe your white skin and Trump flags protect you from that. It doesn't. That could have been you.
Yeah we know, its not our skin or politics. Its that I don't do Drugs and I comply with lawful orders. Duck duck go Tony Timpa and you'll see a white guy die in police custody exactly like George Floyd.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you have to dig for excuses (autopsy, toxicology, irrelevant prior criminal history) after the fact to support why the police officer's conduct was acceptable, you should probably re-think your position and try not to let your racism and/or politics get in the way.

I don't know rather or not Floyd was technically murdered or not. Police who follow procedure get, essentially, a pass or every justifiable shooting would be a murder. I also don't know what procedure really is and I have hard time with punishing people who don't break the law no matter how immoral their behavior and attitudes are.

That said, if you're comfortable with cops treating people that way, you're a fucking idiot. I think some of you Trumptards believe your white skin and Trump flags protect you from that. It doesn't. That could have been you.
Guy you're butt-chugging the media Kool Aid at this point.

Fortunately the judicial system is still ground in reality. You may not like it, but facts within toxicology and autopsy reports are used as evidence to prove innocence or guilt.

Floyd tried to use counterfeit money to purchase goods at a store, was in possession of illegal narcotics, was impaired on narcotics with intent to operate a vehicle, and resisted arrest. I'm not a cop or a lawyer, but last time I checked all of that was against the law.

You, Horza, and a couple others here are either trolls or have your heads shoved so far up your own ass you can't actually see things for what they are.

Chauvin walks. Cities burn. You'll support it like the good little non-thinker you are.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're butt-chugging the media Kool Aid at this point
Conservative talking points have gotten weird.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Chauvin walks. Cities burn. You'll support it like the good little non-thinker you are.
That's why he shouldn't. I do think the forensics cast a shadow of doubt on the case, but Rome is worth one man's freedom.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why he shouldn't. I do think the forensics cast a shadow of doubt on the case, but Rome is worth one man's freedom.
Or, you know, people could just resist the temptation to destroy city municipalities and private property just because facts and truth upset them.

I often wonder what sort of discussions we could be having if people paid less attention to the very few cases of cops killing black men and focused more on the disgusting amounts of gun violence between citizens of US cities week in and week out.

But hey, we can't go there, because facts (in addition to mathematics, showing up on time, and coffee) are now racist and if you don't march in lock-step with BLM you're a white supremacist.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

If only we paid less attention to people killing black men is something a person who isn't hugely racist would say.
Closed Thread