Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Aviak

This is a dumb thread.....
That being said give Warrior fear and a self CH every 72 minutes...
Limit bards to 4 mobs like druids....
Let Wizards wear chain...
Give knights Defensive disc on 3000 hour timer....
Make knight defensive disc grey out spell book for 2000 hours....
Give Rangers an extra equipment slot, a jockstrap that when tightened makes them run 5% faster.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Banned

my little change i'D give clerics permanent SoW and INSTANT TELEPORTS AND CAN MELEE AND ONE SHOT DRAGONS
Old 11-22-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my little change i'D give clerics permanent SoW and INSTANT TELEPORTS AND CAN MELEE AND ONE SHOT DRAGONS
Lol damn dude. When did u become an A list game designer?
Old 11-22-2017, 10:35 PM
Banned

after joint 4 my dear elf pal

*scoffs*
Old 11-22-2017, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Magicians need some love.

Pet heal spells would come every 4-8 levels and scale well.
Pets would be able to taunt off lvl 1 nukes.
Pets "classes" would be more specific. ie earth is tanky as fuck, water is dps as fuck, fire is ouchy as fuck, air is rogue as fuck and stunningly beautiful.
Pet procs actually proc, and had an effect.
Weapon/Item summoned items would be awesome as shit. i mean why shouldnt they be, they are temporary.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:14 PM
Kobold

side note. Verant fucked up by not making "physically resistant" creatures. would of been cool of you could only kill ghosts with spells, as example.

edit- "magic weapon" mobs such as wisp dont count.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:41 AM
Fire Giant

Warrior - An ability that enhances threat on weapons, making them a little less prod reliant

Paladin/SK - a defensive/evasive type ability but on a slightly lesser scale than Warriors

Ranger - I think your bow idea is spot on

Rogue - Rogues are only unpopular because they aren’t that fun. They don’t need new abilities, their DPs is insane, just something to make them more entertaining. I think poisons could be more practical and useful
Old 11-23-2017, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Paladin: improved LoH or improved undead slaying abilities
Old 11-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

It shouldn't be such a job for warriors to struggle to keep aggro. It's one of the problems with classic EQ. There is very little variety in a warrriors arsenal which is balanced by their superior tanking abilities.
When you start to blur the lines between utility and tank suddenly you've got an extremely overpowered class. Just look at shaman. You have fantastic heals, mana regeneration, haste and the best slow in game. If we include item utility then you get mana free DoT epic, instant cast sow and can feign death. It overpowers group content. Alternatively look at druids. They have quite a bit of utility. They can charm at high levels, do all kinds of fancy tricks outdoors and port almost anywhere. But because their skills do not synergize as well they are a much more balanced class.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Wizard

Increase Wizard (DpM) *Damage per mana* across the board. I high increase for single target spells capping at 6:1 and slightly lower for their lure line 4:1 , and a smaller increase for their quad and PbAoE spells.

This would cause Sunstrike to be 2700 damage for 450 mana / Lure of Ice to do 1,280 damage for 320mana

Secondly make Harvest good. Wizard's main draw back especially leveling and grouping (or lack of grouping) is that the class has poor sustain and frequent downtime (so much that people joke about wizards being afk in groups). Reduce Harvest's Cooldown down to 2minutes *Like Theft of Thought* and make it restore a guaranteed amount similar to monk Mend, say 20% or so mana. This way Wizard scale with +mana and high Int gear as well have much greater sustain. They could still run out of mana quickly if they wanted to spam nukes but would always have an extra boost every 2min or so with Harvest

These changes would not mix any of the existing buffs or other classes, and would more clearly define Wizards as the "Glass cannon" or master nuker class that they are suppose to be
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Closed Thread