Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spyder attacked OP over some admittedly pretty bad past threads. But yeah ITT I don't see OP being a jerk...just asking a question. Then swish got one of his many easily pushed buttons activated, and downhill we go. Give OP a break I say.

Unless....Unless...OP *knew* that he could bait Spyder by posting a perfectly ordinary question? In which case this would be the most fiendishly clever and subtle trolling ever. Like, evil super-genius level.
Anytime someone brings up the population not being what it was such and such time some people get irritated because it sounds like unnecessary moaning.

Perhaps his past posts also ran this route too I don't remember them heh. He was't purposefully trolling... I think he just rubs some people the wrong way. Like me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I seriously doubt it was a puposeful trolling though, the guy just rubs people wrong.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme
Old 11-20-2017, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme
FWIW I like you airhead. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Oh my god that original server select menu brings back memories.. I loved the beige parchment like color.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude baiting spyd or swish or any of the other regular flamers is the easiest task ever
hah, good point. Cancel the evil genius remark. Sorry, OP.