Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

I wonder who's main acct made 'megan's law' clearly someone who has a thing for me or somethin. kinda creepy
Old 01-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want to make friends on a 15 year old elf sim and hold hands and raid dragons together to appease the loneliness and lack of companionship you have in RL, I suggest playing on blue.

I don't care about your real life, I don't want to be your pal, I have no desire to be your buddy, I just want to kneel over you as i drink down your tears, now stop hiding on the forums and log in so i can give you the Kergan Welcome Back!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say anything about making friends. There are a lot of people on here that just play to enjoy themselves but they also have the ability to communicate to people successfully when needed. I'm just telling you why your elf talk gets derailed. It is hard for people to talk with you because you have some serious self esteem issues and get defensive about everything.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that might sound like a mature well thought out response, if you weren't a fucking psycho who posts all day on a fucking game you don't even play and then just raids all the fucking time when you do with any zerg that will take you on a fucking red server with only 8 kills over the past 2 years.

I don't have low self esteem if anything I have delusions of grandeur, but in your case it's not a fucking delusion, you are a nothing, a nobody, the world most cowardly pos player on this box that talks endless shit on the forums like you have ever done anything pvp worthy here. Guess what you haven't, for the sake of everyone who does actually pvp STFU!
So this is your response describing why you don't have trouble interacting with others?
Old 01-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Newsflash pyscho this is a video game, this is not a real community these are not your friends, if you had friends you wouldn't post all the time on video game, YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY!
I can imagine hipponipple reaching for the razor blades now... =/ you may have driven him over the edge with that one swyft =/
Old 01-26-2015, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Newsflash pyscho this is a video game, this is not a real community these are not your friends, if you had friends you wouldn't post all the time on video game, YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY!
If only BK could back his shit talk up. Sigh, what a waste of a psycho.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Naw you never said anything that matches what it was actually like on Sullon back in the day i was averaging 35-50 kills a day on Sullon people were literally EVERYWHERE!

And you talk here like it was a ghost-town and say shit like Hate was the best pvper's lol-worthy really.
We've proven you're full of shit by linking to leaderboards from that era. Why you continue to pretend is beyond me, likely a sign of mental illness.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like a lot of copy / pasting going on here I dunno tho it looks p legit
Old 01-27-2015, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yikes

looks like azrael getting worked today
looks like a barely pubescent 19 hours online a day ass ***** like yourself is working yourself losing your golden years.

HAHA

seek help colgate you immersed fag.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
I never said you needed to make friends here, don't really care.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:55 AM
Banned

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 191
User Name Posts
Swyft 57
Dis_Still_Mornin 14
Nirgon 13
Kergan 13
MEGANS LAW 12
Colgate 10
MavstabYoudead 8