Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

yes Metroid and his crew of uber thunderdome elites are cackling at The Grandmaster

jokes on you cwall
Old 01-26-2018, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. You didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP. You have always been overrated and everyone laughs at you. Also, not only am I the most powerful player to ever play here, but I also have the sexiest voice anyone has ever heard. Good luck God bless.
Cwall wasn't good enough to make it into Ragnarok because he couldn't kill dragons well enough with PvP? Sounds like an intricate and challenging initiation process to join.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cwall wasn't good enough to make it into Ragnarok because he couldn't kill dragons well enough with PvP? Sounds like an intricate and challenging initiation process to join.
Well if you were able to comprehend more than a 3rd grade reading level you would see that I said, "you didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP". Which would insinuate that he CHOSE not to play in Ragnarok.

Him not being "good enough to make it into Ragnarok" was never part of the discussion cause obviously there was no restrictions to play in Ragnarok for the few months until they were griefed off the box...
Last edited by tnttoken; 01-26-2018 at 02:35 PM..
Old 01-26-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if you were able to comprehend more than a 3rd grade reading level you would see that I said, "you didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP". Which would insinuate that he CHOSE not to play in Ragnarok.

Him not being "good enough to make it into Ragnarok" was never part of the discussion cause obviously there was no restrictions to play in Ragnarok for the few months until they were griefed off the box...
Sorry I must have misunderstood. The context to where you go on to say he is overrated and everyone laughs at him led me to believe you didn't think he was that good.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I must have misunderstood. The context to where you go on to say he is overrated and everyone laughs at him led me to believe you didn't think he was that good.
Word.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

do you think Metroid is a scumbag by choice, or is he just too stupid to realize he's a bad person
Old 01-26-2018, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

did not know it was possible to overtake rube for biggest mongoloid how dare you slander the grandmaster u fuckin dweeb!
Old 01-26-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol. You didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP. You have always been overrated and everyone laughs at you. Also, not only am I the most powerful player to ever play here, but I also have the sexiest voice anyone has ever heard. Good luck God bless.

???????????

You out of your god damned mind? I mean I'll just offer that I am sometimes because the fire of Solusek burns in my veins but I can call it when I see it u kno?

He had the common sense to take his win and walk in the never ending EQ argument. The rest of you nitwits shoulda realized the same. Real hard concept to grasp that you wake the sleeper and victory lap the forums about how people are still playing here after the fact.

As for the rest of your comments about his talents in jousting/obtaining pixels/ calling targets/shot calling and the zone line game... I retract my previous question, you are definitely out of your mind. How dare you try to tarnish the legend of the one true grand master. I am disgusted.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Colgate is a beta-cuck at best. Dude still comes here to these forums and posts and hasn't played in "years". When I'm not playing P99, I don't log on the forums either. Takes a sad man to come here. I bet these days were the golden days for Colgate. I do feel genuinely bad for the kid.
Closed Thread