Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have to convince anyone otherwise. Anyone who knows me in-game knows what kind of person I am. There's a difference between being a nice guy and being a little bitch. I'm sorry you're too much of a douchebag to realize that, but the next time you're wondering why women don't find you attractive, re-examine what I just said.
The guy who can’t stop coming to the forums of an emulated server to whine and bitch about people hurting his feelings in game is calling someone a little bitch? Lol

And glad you’re popular in game man. It’s good to find friends somehow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2020, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogue Spear was huge when 9/11 happened. Doesn't take a genius to realize that a kid who has spent the last 2 years of his life playing an FPS would want to join the ARMY and go Special Forces during a time period where enlistment was at an all-time high due to our country being attacked.
You should let the higher ups know they have a poster boy for proving maliciously false commercials designed to intrigue kids playing CoD with false knowledge actually worked. But I suppose it's not like you made it in the army for having logical opinions that contradict your puppet masters.

Meanwhile I'll continue to praise my grandfather and brother for joining the Army and Air force out of a sense of duty and contribution to the country they love so much. It's cool if you joined due to a fictional game you were maybe good at. To each their own imo.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
The game is fine, it's the community that I'm complaining about.

If someone does garbage shit 24/7, and people call them out for it, I guaran-fucking-tee the same person will think twice about doing it again. And if they don't, other people will start to notice the same person online doing the same shit to them and will be less likely to interact with that person.

People being silent about garbage players is just as much of a problem as the garbage players. Stop messaging other players to passively-aggressively complain about someone fucking you over, and call those bitches out.
The community is part of the game. The genre became dogshit to appease people who were complaining that they were not always 100% having a great time.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:45 AM
Banned

sorry you lost
Old 07-16-2020, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

No ur toxic!
Old 07-16-2020, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

Bloody cunts

How Stormwulfe saved Sezaru:Listen here: https://clyp.it/miq3u22i
Old 07-16-2020, 04:29 AM
Kobold

Try Blue ~
Old 07-16-2020, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Those halfling guard farmers tho.

I was killing centurions on my bard in misty while waiting for my corpse to be sorted. I accidentally hit a bat with my aoe as i finished the last orc. I have no interest in wasting effort on killing a large bat so ran through the wall so the guards could jump the bat.

It transpired some enchanter is farming these newbie QOL features (the wall guards) which is a bit of a dick move but whatever. It is plat and maybe xp for them.

The thing is the 2 guards from the tower this player was killing were right next to the two guards at the gateway. My bat hurtled through the opening and the gateway guards chased it a couple of steps before killing it. This slight change in position then meant they were in assist range of the guards the enchanter was fighting.

Oh how he cried. He said i had intentionally trained him, all that kind of stuff.

No, i used the guards for their intended function: to kill unwanted monsters. Sorry if you were foolish enough to think fighting other guards right next to them wasn’t going to lead to trouble.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:18 AM
Kobold

Like many other mentioned, Try Blue. Green server has alot very toxic former Red PvP players. That along with new server and classic items that does not drop on blue makes server unpleasant.

On blue server players generally treat eachother with more respect.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those halfling guard farmers tho.

I was killing centurions on my bard in misty while waiting for my corpse to be sorted. I accidentally hit a bat with my aoe as i finished the last orc. I have no interest in wasting effort on killing a large bat so ran through the wall so the guards could jump the bat.

It transpired some enchanter is farming these newbie QOL features (the wall guards) which is a bit of a dick move but whatever. It is plat and maybe xp for them.

The thing is the 2 guards from the tower this player was killing were right next to the two guards at the gateway. My bat hurtled through the opening and the gateway guards chased it a couple of steps before killing it. This slight change in position then meant they were in assist range of the guards the enchanter was fighting.

Oh how he cried. He said i had intentionally trained him, all that kind of stuff.

No, i used the guards for their intended function: to kill unwanted monsters. Sorry if you were foolish enough to think fighting other guards right next to them wasn’t going to lead to trouble.
Hope the ban makes you reconsider in the future.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread