Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Delete Off Topic forum?
Yes. Nuke it from orbit. 34 69.39%
No. Maybe I'll finally win. 15 30.61%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

I'm trying to get worked up about your post but the best I can muster this morning is ambivalent hatred. Like I strongly hate your post, but I could also be strongly hating another post, I don't know.

Nothing personal of course, just off-topicing.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:50 AM
Banned

Not my fault videri is a loser and is one of those people who wants people to do what he wants ( no one will )

sorry you have no money videri
Old 10-13-2020, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything will be better for Videri if this subforum is deleted. Let's make Videri happy. He is a benevolent leader. The scourge of posts that don't please him will finally be eliminated from this world.

Elves who formally posted here should be made to wear an armband, identifying them as heretics to Videri's religion of pizza eating.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess it has a place on these forums. I will try my very hardest to not be mad about posts I don't like, but I can't make any promises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hehe
hehe
Old 10-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Everything will be better for Videri if this subforum is deleted. Let's make Videri happy. He is a benevolent leader. The scourge of posts that don't please him will finally be eliminated from this world.

Elves who formally posted here should be made to wear an armband, identifying them as heretics to Videri's religion of pizza eating.
And adherents to their own pizza gating.
Last edited by hobart; 10-13-2020 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Their and the are different words
Old 10-14-2020, 02:36 AM
Banned

I don't really understand either of those last two posts, I like off topic though I find it quite interesting and do not want it to go away. We all have a common bond; this nerd game. I don't care how much I might disagree with somebody else, I do not wish harm upon them. Fleeting disagreements are one of the few things we all have on this green earth.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Default Don't Delete Off Topic

Quote:
I don't really understand either of those last two posts, I like off topic though I find it quite interesting and do not want it to go away. We all have a common bond; this nerd game. I don't care how much I might disagree with somebody else, I do not wish harm upon them. Fleeting disagreements are one of the few things we all have on this green earth.
There's not much to understand in my post. I'm just goofing off now.

Folks, nerds, countryelves. I was never mad because of people posting things I disagree with (lol). Of course there are a variety of opinions. The thing that makes me mad about Off Topic is the endless discussions that never seem to resolve. It seems to me the Left and the Right can't even agree on objective reality. I imagine that bothers some of you, too.

Anyway, don't worry, they'll never delete Off Topic. You guys keep doing your thing and have fun. I'll just see you guys in the EverQuest-related subforums. bye
Old 10-14-2020, 08:23 PM
Banned

I believe what we’re seeing now with the disconnect in society is directly related to social media and media manipulation. These two forces being applied with rocket fuel at the same time along with Covid is too much for our monkey brains to handle and we’re reverting to the lizard brain sections. We will endure and persevere, but some eggs will be broken.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone in this forum ever learned something from another poster's post?

Has anyone in this forum ever changed their mind because of what someone else said?

Has anyone in this forum ever admitted being wrong?.
yes have u?

voted yes
Old 10-15-2020, 02:47 AM
Banned

No i love this forum lol
reminds me that im horrible of socializing in the real life
Old 10-15-2020, 11:07 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread