Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 10:58 PM
Banned

Default This is the most toxic gaming community I've ever experienced.

Currently Diamond in Overwatch and League of Legends, and have played WoW for about 16 years. I wouldn't describe myself as a casual gamer by any means.

Every single time I try to play this game another player has to ruin it for me.

I've got Zulukid (Zulukingg) intentionally charming mobs I've rooted and malo'd, and just summoned a pet for, saying how is he supposed to know I was trying to kill it? Like maybe because you tried to tag it and realized it was rooted by me, so then you charmed it and waited 1 minute for the root to wear off before using bard speed to run across the zone with it while I'm asking you what you're doing? Like that's supposed to be an accident?

I have Omniphobiax calling me names and attacking me for killing a single halfling guard because apparently he thinks if he's camping the 5 guards at the gate in Misty Thicket that means he also gets exclusive rights to every single guard in the entire zone.

I go to North Karana and start killing bridge guards when I ask in OOC about the NPCs upstairs and whether or not they are worth the experience, only to have Kynari message me to inform me that the bridge is camped by them and that they teleported out to sell. I wait 5 minutes and still never see them, but don't want drama so I gate to across the continent, only to see them in Freeport and realize that they never even bothered going to the camp after chasing me off.

I wait 3 days to get the Treant camp only to have a Magician named Godie show up 40 minutes later and tell me he's a GM and that I have to give him the camp before he proceeds to grief me until I leave.

This is all within a 24 hour time period.

Why do I know all of these names? Because I screenshotted literally all of this.

How many of you specifically realize that you are the main reason the community on this game sucks?
Old 07-15-2020, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

The community here is great. Fuck off back to wow
Old 07-15-2020, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Well, green has its' challenges, but Muggens is right. This is a great community.

The fact that you had to tell us your rank in Overwatch (lol) and League of Legends (lol) in the first sentence destroys any credibility you might have had.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wait 3 days to get the Treant camp only to have a Magician named Godie show up 40 minutes later and tell me he's a GM and that I have to give him the camp before he proceeds to grief me until I leave.
More about this please. I'm imagining a gnome swindled and hoodwinked you. That's just how they are I guess
Old 07-15-2020, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

You joined the wrong server, as Green takes some extra thick skin.

Blue is chill.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Impersonating a GM is a bannable offense, petition.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 07-15-2020, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The community here is great. Fuck off back to wow
LOL RecondoJoe you obviously don't know toxic

Go play Rainbow Six: Siege, then come back here and talk to us about toxicity in game.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:31 PM
Banned

League of Fire GianTs
Old 07-15-2020, 11:47 PM
Banned

Forumquest trolls aside a lot of the Green community ARE pieces of shit. Ignoring the assholes and acting like petitioning the douche pulling all of CB for belt/pads and him getting suspended for 7 days 2 weeks to 3 months later of continuing said asshattery doesn't change the problem.

That said this IS everquest. Most people are aware these fuckers exist and expect fuckery at every turn. Whining about something that hasn't changed since 1999 isn't gonna change anything either.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:48 PM
Large Bat

Is it cool to rank in RL? Or is this the wrong gang bang?
Closed Thread