Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree to disagree. Luclin was great and PoP was the pinnacle of Everquest.
Truth.
Old 10-25-2020, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillosopher27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would donate 1000$ usd to the cause... and while only a small contribution, I'm sure there are more out there who feel the same. We should pool together funds and make it happen!
Id probably donate 10 000$ myself
Old 10-25-2020, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

I got a couple benjamins on it.
Old 10-25-2020, 02:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see no problems with this. Casters have it great currently.
But they dont. most raids are mostly rogues and monks being top tier meanwhile nec/mag are pumps and wizards just shuffle people around. druids are still just for glades and spot heals

Planes of Power is when everyone came into their prime. Bards/mages no longer shackled by their epic, wizards bringing shit to the table, necromancers i actually cant remember because its been like 15 or so years, druids and shaman coming into their own being solid dps, hybrids being damn near at their peak from having Block to spells and skills that separate them from being 25/75

But heres the fucking kicker. rog/nil can start working on their own World of Warcraft classic server to really, honestly and seriously make everything come full circle that goes all the fucking way to Wrath of the Lich King to create Project19992.0 then release gates of discord but no one giving a fuck as we are all orc enhancement shaman frost shocking shit to death
Old 10-25-2020, 03:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
PoP was great.

I'd venture to say even up to LDON.
Old 10-25-2020, 06:13 AM
Aviak

I definitely didn't make this thread because I'm tired of P 99, but there seems to be a repetitive pattern of toxicity between top rating guilds that continues to cycle over and over again and I think most of it has to do with the congestion at the endgame content level, having more content would allow players to focus on further developing their characters, as well as providing more raid content…

Even if you suspend the top guilds, Eventually even the little guys will get to a point where they grow and get to progress into the endgame content of Velious in the same pattern will continue repeating itself over and over again. This has been going on for years now, GM's are tired of doing a thankless job that they are not getting paid for. Allowing Us to progress to the moon offers them the opportunity to generate some revenue for all their hard work and also gives the players more content.
Last edited by Phillosopher27; 10-25-2020 at 06:18 AM..
Old 10-25-2020, 01:12 PM
Banned

then it wouldn't be project "1999" anymore
Old 10-25-2020, 02:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then it wouldn't be project "1999" anymore
Remind me of when Velious was released?
Old 10-25-2020, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me of when Velious was released?
https://youtu.be/ubkyXb_Swnc
Old 10-25-2020, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Ya. EverQuest was never better than Planes of Power. subscriptions reached its highest in PoP, concurrent online players were never higher. The classes were so more developed; there was no worthless class and teamwork was at its height. Boss fights had actual... mechanics. Not just mindless tank and spank and CH chains. So many cool scripted events for even medium sized guilds. The Planes Flagging was like an epic quest for the entire guild. its a real bummer that Project 2002 is a 3 box server. really ruined it for me.
Closed Thread