Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont see it happening in our generation, perhaps the next.
The woke is real

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am all for equality of opportunity, Bernie is more about equality of outcomes. Correct me if I am mistaken. I did want him to win the Democratic nomination, and I believed that he was sincere in his beliefs and wasn't just pandering to the largest common denominator, that is pretty F-ing rare in US politicians these days.

D-double woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you can make that argument for healthcare. If everyone gets a free dental cleaning their be no incentive to brush your teeth god damnit!
In simplistic terms, that is the argument. Do you give every one the right to buy toothpaste and a toothbrush, or do you pay for free dental care, regardless of whether or not they bought those items and used them in the proper way?
Old 07-02-2017, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In simplistic terms, that is the argument. Do you give every one the right to buy toothpaste and a toothbrush, or do you pay for free dental care, regardless of whether or not they bought those items and used them in the proper way?
it sounds like you just want the state to smear your makeup and tell you you're a good boy
Old 07-02-2017, 02:02 AM
Banned

global economy with 1 currency and everyone gets enough money to survive even if they don't work. Robots will soon be so advanced that the peon classes will starve or educate and adapt. But as we have seen in this election, the peon classes do not want to educate and adapt.

So the smart and rich will eventually have to genocide them or they will have to front the bill for these peasants to eat and have shelter. Genociding them is a mistake because it will traumatize and harm the powerful, educated elite of our civilzation. They will bear the emotional trauma of this for generations, not to mention what it will do to the corn and cotton.

I for one will gladly help the peasants so that we have a suitable amount of chaff to strap to rockets and ship out to Mars. I practice this in my EQ adventures by giving away lump sums of platinum and other worldly treasures, and then leading the commonwealth into dungeons and abandoning them in dangerous situations.

This is evolution of the human race. Get with the gameplan or die.

tis the way of the future lads.
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-02-2017 at 02:05 AM..
Old 07-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Anyone agree that conservatives are and have been fucked on a social level since forever but that the extreme left has gone full retard and are now the biggest danger on a social level? And that the right is (ab)using the left's rhetoric to make themselves seem levelheaded and fair in comparison? After decades of anti-white anti-male rhetoric from the left, the right and white men (and women) are rightfully fighting back but they're also using sneaky tactics. "Racism? What's that? Oh, you mean that thing that blacks do?". "No one has a problem with gay people! We just don't believe in special treatment".

Steamroll the extreme left-wing first and then go back to chastizing conversatives and blocking the right's efforts to create a semi-theocracy.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone agree that conservatives are and have been fucked on a social level since forever but that the extreme left has gone full retard and are now the biggest danger on a social level? And that the right is (ab)using the left's rhetoric to make themselves seem levelheaded and fair in comparison? After decades of anti-white anti-male rhetoric from the left, the right and white men (and women) are rightfully fighting back but they're also using sneaky tactics. "Racism? What's that? Oh, you mean that thing that blacks do?". "No one has a problem with gay people! We just don't believe in special treatment".

Steamroll the extreme left-wing first and then go back to chastizing conversatives and blocking the right's efforts to create a semi-theocracy.
good post

add insincere whining as their trump card
Old 07-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned

the president is going full kamacho right now posting links of him wrestling CNN

at least we live in the funniest universe.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/mjBco

The toupe even comes off a bit.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Kobold

the left:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread