Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be totally honest it surprises me anyone involved in the vz/tz box has enough positive reputation left to be let onto the staff here
No offense to anyone. But the probability of you having a pvp server without us is very doubtful. Just because someone is VZTZ doesn't mean they cheat. We just want a fair legit server like the rest of ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 11-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore

No offense to anyone. But the probability of you having a pvp server without us is very doubtful. Just because someone is VZTZ doesn't mean they cheat. We just want a fair legit server like the rest of ya.
This
Old 11-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

hey old pal! Do big things come NOV. 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

I have a trick or 2 up my sleeve. You guys have a solid crew. Gonna be tough to beat. I'm gonna b playing more casual bc of job baby etc but we will see. Will prob be more of the small group pvp for me this go round. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Banned

Need more people to have the come to Jesus talk with the community, admit their previous cheating ways and be done with it. VZTZ full of MQ, we all knew it, it isn't here, move on now friends.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon
Need more people to have the come to Jesus talk with the community, admit their previous cheating ways and be done with it. VZTZ full of MQ, we all knew it, it isn't here, move on now friends.
Vztz will own this server when its all said and done. I've ran into so many noobs on beta who can't joust for shit, doesn't pell debuffs, etc. I'm looking forward to see how hard all u mq cryers get owned when it goes live. When vztz is on top what will u blame then?
Old 11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Get your woman to play tink, she is vicious IRL and tore you up pretty good. that shit makes for an aggresive, top-notch pvper.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 11-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

I got that Bitch in check now bro. No more tink beatings
Old 11-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Banned

Sirken was one of the best GM's on VZTZ, if not the best...glad to see him on board!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Everyone should be thrilled about this. Sirken was the most legit GM on the box. Glad to see he's gonna be around here. If anyone can deal with all the retards here, it's him.