Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Aviak

Default <The Circle>

We are a Casual Raid Guild focused on grouping together and helping each other with our Epics and Velious Quest Armor. We are currently looking to increase our numbers for anyone level 40+. We raid on Wednesday and Sundays at 8 p.m. EST. We typically do Kael for level 40+ and we rotate dungeons for our level 50+ events.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Guild Leader: Kelle
Officers: Buggin, Gnomaldtrump, Hippifairy, Velyanae, Sexypillar, Vaklesh, and Weehealz

Check out our website and apply online at: http://circle.shivtr.com
Old 06-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Aviak

We had our first solo Plane of Hate run last night! We were able to take down Maestro of Rancor with the 24 members that attended.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

We also had a brilliant enchanter, named Gnomaldtrump, make this near tapestry like weave of screenshots:

http://circle.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2684980
Old 06-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Aviak

We killed the Prince in Chardok last night; with 20-25 people per raid, we're moving on up! Please contact an officer or apply online if for more information about The Circle.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

This guild has outlasted so, so many other's that were around during it's foundation. Whether that was fluke or what have you it seems ya'll are here to stay. Best of luck from a long lost initiate.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guild has outlasted so, so many other's that were around during it's foundation. Whether that was fluke or what have you it seems ya'll are here to stay. Best of luck from a long lost initiate.
I've been on and off P99 since 2011, and The Circle has been a guild I've noticed since I started paying attention to the raiding scene. I joined the guild a few weeks ago and I'm glad I did; we've taken down some exciting targets just in the time I've been with them. Looking forward to being a part of the inevitable growth here on out!

-Falaniel, 60 Wizard
Old 06-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Aviak

We teamed up with <Anonymous> last week to take down Vindi! Check out Gnomaldtrump's telling of the adventure!
Old 06-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Aviak

Everyone worked together really well last night in Plane of Hate! I think we learned a lot from our first time and we were able to take down Maestro and two Mini-bosses in LESS time than before, and this time we did it with fewer people and no wipes =)

Khameleon (the monk) FINALLY got a piece he has been after for quite some time now, Kelin`s Seven Stringed Lute. His monkly powers only go stronger with this wood instrument!

I would also like to thank everyone who stayed around to help Khameleon and Inato's alt get the Charred Scale off Eejag. And thank you for everyone who was able to help out Thacker to kill Rottgrime for our third epic piece for the night.

I am really happy to see everyone working together and helping each other so much. I am proud in the progress we have made in the last few weeks and I am looking forward to progressing further in the game with each one of you.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Talking Kittenpals with Circlepals in Sky

Hi guys! Thanks, Circlepals, for joining Kittens again in Plane of Sky!! We got to take out the BEEEEESSS once again with your help! Hope to see more of you 46+'ers in two weeks again for more Sky fun!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Aviak

Thanks for inviting us up, Kittens! With the summer craziness, I haven't been able to make it up yet but I fully intend to go up next time!

Kelle
Closed Thread