Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl, poor little snowflake.
Name something you think the Left is doing wrong.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a future minimum wage earner
and right on cue there is a new piece out on wage depression against the millennial generation and how its affecting the economy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i do actually worry about Wonkie for this. he called us all collectively, including self "terrible people" or something like that some months back. that stuff really bothers me. Makes it impossible to get close; too dangerous! Your heart subject to the winds of an unhappy nihilism [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think he's doin better now though. He graduated to vapeing.
Seriously, though, if you've spent your whole life angry at the world for not being how you think it SHOULD be and you're in a place where you've adopted a nihilistically fatalist mindset, what could you possibly have to lose in just trying to adopt a mindset of personal responsibility, taking action in all avenues which one CAN take action to change their reality. Why spurn everyone and anyone telling you there's another way?

How does continuing to run down the same old path, leading to the same old end, ever going to magically just result in something better?
Old 12-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His kids would be lucky to even find a minimum wage job if his political ideals become reality.
we got some woke dems on here now the forums are poppin again

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume you mean the Democratic Party and their leadership

Not backing a strong leader
Not pushing hard enough for universal healthcare
Letting Trump dictate the narrative instead of getting out ahead of his lies
Compromising their beliefs in order to cater to a moderate voter base that doesn't exist
Being baited by the "right" to have to fight about shit everyone generally agrees with because they just want to fight (Trans rights, gay rights, abortion, etc)

No idea what the people farther to the left are doing - probably coloring books and figuring out what words offend them most.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your turn for the "right"
Old 12-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Follow up on Feniin,

Gender: Still unknown, might roleplay a woman well. Other posters with more experience with the individual repeat "he" so they may know more than what is being given currently. Possible pink hat poster counter trolling the guys who are trolling the libs.

Serious or jest: both but still leaning more towards jest.

Straight or Homosexual: Stated children and married, could be the woman of the two or he might be asking his wife what he should say, for fun and jest, to better pink hat troll. Still unclear at this time.

Currently the investigation on my part is put on hold, I have placed said individual under ignore. Will inform when the case has been picked back up. If any of other posters have information regarding this person, Please contact America at 1-888-GET-TRAN.
You're sorta adorable with your music posts that nobody clicks.

Sad that you're so soft that you had to block me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, though, if you've spent your whole life angry at the world for not being how you think it SHOULD be and you're in a place where you've adopted a nihilistically fatalist mindset, what could you possibly have to lose in just trying to adopt a mindset of personal responsibility, taking action in all avenues which one CAN take action to change their reality. Why spurn everyone and anyone telling you there's another way?

How does continuing to run down the same old path, leading to the same old end, ever going to magically just result in something better?
i have taken personal responsibility by doing my duty as a citizen by voting to make the US what i feel would be a better place. hope this helps
Old 12-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds like the Conservative mindset in a nutshell.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
How many illegals do you know? Serious question.
Define know
Closed Thread