Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 02:04 PM
Banned

Default Yes, doggos do miss us, and cats too, probably for different reasons though.

Quote:
Devine recently filmed Bunny asking her questions about Uni, Devine's lost cat who has been gone for nearly four months. As Devine told Salon, prior to Uni's absence, Bunny didn't "talk" much about Uni.

"It was maybe like two months before he went missing that she had finally finally used the buttons, 'Uni family together,' which was a huge accomplishment because they had had such a tenuous and challenging relationship," Devine said. "And then, last week, it was just heartbreaking, she pressed 'cat bye,' and I just about burst into tears. My little heart couldn't handle it."

Advertisement:

00:00 00:00

It's not the first time Bunny has appeared to wonder about some one or some animal while they're gone. A couple months earlier, Devine's partner Johnny was at work. "Where dad bye?" Bunny asked.

Devine said Johnny worked from home all last year because of the pandemic. He's a high school teacher, and he's finally back to teaching in-person.

"The first week that he was back at school in the classroom, Bunny was very much asking about Johnny, pressing 'Where dad?,' 'Where dad bye?' for a lot of the day, for several days in a row," Devine said.
https://www.salon.com/2021/10/10/do-...fers-insights/

Imo even me and the little anoles and wasps outside have a repore. And I feel like I've befriended spiders and a palmetto bug even once.

Point is. You'll be missed. All life is sacred and interwoven even if it doesn't think or feel or behave like you and you even think it's gross. You are still a part of it's world and it yours, we are inseparable.

Have some reverence for nature, the earth, the web of life, and your place inside of her great spirit.
Last edited by starkind; 10-14-2021 at 02:07 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All life is sacred.
With almost 8 billion humans on this planet and people getting into irl fights over dragons from a 22 year old online game I dont know if this is true anymore.

Like 200 or so years ago before modern medicine when the infant mortality rate was like 80% and dying from an infected splinter in adulthood was a high probability.. yeah sure life was sacred then but god damn. Walk around any metropolis city for awhile to really cement this.

brb hear cat downstairs ripping the place up to catch the seasonal mice.
Old 10-14-2021, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

What if all we are is really elaborate flowers and all all of what we’re talking about is just our basic instinct to spread.

Every person is just a flower of a gigantic plant.

One lives or dies makes no difference.

The only one arguing about the sanctity of the flower is the conscience the flower invented so that it could spread itself far and wide, because the conscience that it created thinks it’s sad when each flower dies.

Every feeling that you ever had is just a chemical evolutionary test to see which version of the current flower is the best.

Makes everything seem so pointless to me.
Old 10-14-2021, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Humans are the husk that surrounds a coconut.

Our souls are as valuable as a coconut.

Our feelings only exist to protect the coconut.

The coconut excretes oils that make us dream so that it pushes us to take the coconut to other places far and wide.

Desire and want, is just a construct created by a single cellular organism for no other reason then to make itself feed automatically.

All we are is an elaborate seed/flower.

One plant. An entire planet. Zero brain. Consciousness as special as the oil on the leaf of a poison oak plant.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With almost 8 billion humans on this planet and people getting into irl fights over dragons from a 22 year old online game I dont know if this is true anymore.

Like 200 or so years ago before modern medicine when the infant mortality rate was like 80% and dying from an infected splinter in adulthood was a high probability.. yeah sure life was sacred then but god damn. Walk around any metropolis city for awhile to really cement this.

brb hear cat downstairs ripping the place up to catch the seasonal mice.
Really glad you have a cat guardian.

Ya I feel you. Homo sapiens sapiens makes me question the nature of myself and the universe.

It's really hard to go into late at night and on my cellphone. I hope to provide a perspective that includes the pain that the universe experiences through us. In counterpoint.

I have met so many really great people. I have grown so much. And our cats love us. There's so many great cat and doggo people. We are living in a paradise compared to most.

Much of the universe is a reflection or mirror.

Look at a picture of a brain and tree. We follow a pattern and the golden ratio is expressed by our DNA.

Cats are a part of this and I'm greatful for them even though it's really painful to lose them. Or watch them grow old. I feel like I have had specific cats adopt me and guard my home with their spiritual energy. We had say goodbye to a really noble and old feral patriarch recently. And he was the warmest gentlest and most doting wild spirit. We grew together and he taught me how to be strong and kind. From claws and suspicion to lap cuddles. I never really coaxed him or asked for his affection. He is missed. I wish he where here. I know he's in a better world now though. His old bones couldn't carry him anymore.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if all we are is really elaborate flowers and all all of what we’re talking about is just our basic instinct to spread.

Every person is just a flower of a gigantic plant.

One lives or dies makes no difference.

The only one arguing about the sanctity of the flower is the conscience the flower invented so that it could spread itself far and wide, because the conscience that it created thinks it’s sad when each flower dies.

Every feeling that you ever had is just a chemical evolutionary test to see which version of the current flower is the best.

Makes everything seem so pointless to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humans are the husk that surrounds a coconut.

Our souls are as valuable as a coconut.

Our feelings only exist to protect the coconut.

The coconut excretes oils that make us dream so that it pushes us to take the coconut to other places far and wide.

Desire and want, is just a construct created by a single cellular organism for no other reason then to make itself feed automatically.

All we are is an elaborate seed/flower.

One plant. An entire planet. Zero brain. Consciousness as special as the oil on the leaf of a poison oak plant.
That's DNA

It's in everything.

Fungus.

Plant.

Animal.

And it's all shared back and forth in this frothy soup.

It exists because there's energy in the universe helping to organize what we call matter. That energy is part of a mandala far greater than itself and so are you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://imgur.com/gallery/VYVaB

This same mandala looks different under different frequencies of light at different wavelengths and with different perspectives. This is the flower of life. And a wave can create a mandala. Imagine each mandala as a point within an even greater mandala.

I'm yourself. A part of yourself. Talking to you. Telling you. To connect with yourself. Especially the untamed and free parts of yourself. Listen to the life and nature, forest, plants, bugs, fungi, virii, bacteria, mold, lichen, photosensitive rocks, wind, sun, energy life around you.

It's alive and watching itself. And you. Through you. Me. And the birds are singing like a network of neurons all linked and firing off in its own waves and patterns.

Stay connected to this world. You are being remembered. You are remembered. And remembering.

Love you.
Last edited by starkind; 10-14-2021 at 09:24 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 09:24 PM
Banned

Yes but family adoption is very different from a totally indifferent dependent, bdsm ANIMAL wife who begs you for food using the SEXUAL MATING TROPES in its repertoire and fundamentally does not care for you. Still twisted af. Also they have that piss virus like a wild animal and surprise surprise, it works through sexuality. I'm not commenting on the innocence of the kitten's soul here but the relationship between humans and cats, its origins, and its dark reality.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-14-2021 at 09:29 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

I could not have stopped this cat from loving me. Aside from simply not existing at all. At some point this will be the case. Yet. Me and this cat will still have existed.

On some level we want a connection to eachother and the universe. Even if I really took every step to negotiate life free from this cat. It was here. I am here. We enriched eachothers lives. I've enriched yours. And through me so has this cat.

And yes you're right about the piss virus and I guess the sexual mating tropes? It rubbing itself on me?

It's all part of that creepy frothy DNA foam. Fuck that virus it's in the dirt everywhere here, was long before me, and will probably be for future generations. Heck a few bits of that cat song will probably pass through the millenia and even make it into a transmission to tau alpha ceti. Which has shown its light down on cat and Homo alike for our entire collective existence.

I'm not justifying ownership. Breeding. Domestication. Or any of it. Just objectively looking at it and how we underestimate and undervalue their inhuman natural intelligence. They're still at our mercy in most regards and it befits enlightenment to respect that and question why we and they are even here at all and what is the universe gaining from it.

It may be a netzero sum yet that information does exist a time.

Revel in it all.

Many edits.
Last edited by starkind; 10-14-2021 at 09:38 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's DNA

It's in everything.

Fungus.

Plant.

Animal.

And it's all shared back and forth in this frothy soup.

It exists because there's energy in the universe helping to organize what we call matter. That energy is part of a mandala far greater than itself and so are you.

http://imgur.com/gallery/VYVaB

This same mandala looks different under different frequencies of light at different wavelengths and with different perspectives. This is the flower of life. And a wave can create a mandala. Imagine each mandala as a point within an even greater mandala.

I'm yourself. A part of yourself. Talking to you. Telling you. To connect with yourself. Especially the untamed and free parts of yourself. Listen to the life and nature, forest, plants, bugs, fungi, virii, bacteria, mold, lichen, photosensitive rocks, wind, sun, energy life around you.

It's alive and watching itself. And you. Through you. Me. And the birds are singing like a network of neurons all linked and firing off in its own waves and patterns.

Stay connected to this world. You are being remembered. You are remembered. And remembering.

Love you.
it's crazy to think that Im both ghandi and hitler (and trump!)

I guess it's nice to be a part of something.

Gonna be real akward when me and horza find out we're conjoined at the mental hip after we move on.
Old 10-14-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I could not have stopped this cat from loving me. Aside from simply not existing at all. At some point this will be the case. Yet. Me and this cat will still have existed.

On some level we want a connection to eachother and the universe. Even if I really took every step to negotiate life free from this cat. It was here. I am here. We enriched eachothers lives. I've enriched yours. And through me so has this cat.
That's all well & true but I would not sin by breeding twisted, unhappy captive animals any further. Now maybe cats are happier on average than I understand and that really would balance the scales a bit. But I have met seriously disturbed cats, leg climbers, etc. Perhaps more often than not. Cats with emotional distress.

But the type of relationship you are seeking if you purchase a bred cat disturbs me fundamentally and none of this addresses that. It is sexually rooted. I do admire and revere the high art of the captive kitten who never in her life reveals her indifference in a way her alien daddymom*** recognizes though.

***not a transphobic i just think it works better that way generically. I do think cats work their sensual performance through the "male eye" so to speak. I can fully understand a sane rationale behind being a cat lady who only adopts and fixes her animals though. Yes their lives have meaning. But the domestic cat is a distortion of nature with an ugly and profoundly STRANGE basis which is not understood. That's all.

Dogs are a much less disturbing story because of the pack behavior we domesticated them through, which includes complex and real understanding of relationships. Not just sexual displays for reward (as this is the only social behavior cats are briefed in except the unstable(?) mothering process).

BUT u've got me. I don't really know that much about cats intimately tbh and I'm not sure how happy their lives are with basic amenities, so I'm probly mostly fishing. Sorry for being overly theatrical about it. Always adopt tho. It's not like extinguishing them as a species is the right thing either tho. It's biblical

ill read ur edit
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-14-2021 at 09:50 PM..
Closed Thread