Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 11:00 PM
Banned

Jews are better to have as your ally than enemy. See: Iran.

And all that corruption some Jews get up to -- they never do what the gentile elites haven't allowed them to or done before. They starting loaning money because someone needed to do it and the old Christians didn't want to (boy did they get over that).

But being against some of Israel's crazy politics atm... I don't know why people assume your against their right to exist. There is a clear mission creep on their whole project out there.
Old 10-14-2021, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

god dang we are woke.
Old 10-14-2021, 11:16 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-14-2021, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I dunno, honestly put my dad got fucked in 2008 and im enjoying seeing his position. I assume it will reset. I'm out of my element though. But I think I can exit happily in pointing out again that it was the wrong stat to use for the argument, pedantic perhaps but seems to have hit a genuine insecurity since you've now changed tack rather than finding a better statistic for the argument.

I admittedly should have stayed quiet. I'll read your reply later, don't be mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason I'm mad (I'm not mad) is that if the government literally did nothing we would be in a much better place right now. The government thought they could get everyone to stay home and artificially keep the economy going by printing money and then when the virus passes, yeah inflation will go up a little but it won't be that bad and its like we never had a recession so everyone is happy. They came up with this term, "transitory" which essentially just means that. "Yeah inflation is going up for a bit but everything will be back to normal soon so no big deal."

But if they are wrong, and inflation is not transitory, then they just compounded the fuck out of the problem by printing all this money and are probably artificially creating a giant economic bubble that is ultimately going to burst and screw over a lot of people. (Me included because I have to buy a house next year) (Actually mad)

So that is why I argue with Juris. He'll post the inflation number the government puts out and be like, "look inflation isn't that bad, used car sales are weighted a ton in the CPI calculations so that is why this inflation number is high." Yeah obviously the government wants you to think inflation isn't that bad and obviously they want you to think they had nothing to do with it and its all the virus' fault.

In the case of housing, the lower a mortgage rate is the more house you can afford because your monthly payments are lower. The government has spent over a trillion dollars to keep those mortgage rates at all time lows. So yeah, people want to move to the suburbs cause they can work from home now, but they can also afford a much more expensive house because their monthly payments are lower.
Old 10-15-2021, 12:01 AM
Banned

love you, no gods no masters
Old 10-15-2021, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason I'm mad (I'm not mad) is that if the government literally did nothing we would be in a much better place right now. The government thought they could get everyone to stay home and artificially keep the economy going by printing money and then when the virus passes, yeah inflation will go up a little but it won't be that bad and its like we never had a recession so everyone is happy. They came up with this term, "transitory" which essentially just means that. "Yeah inflation is going up for a bit but everything will be back to normal soon so no big deal."

But if they are wrong, and inflation is not transitory, then they just compounded the fuck out of the problem by printing all this money and are probably artificially creating a giant economic bubble that is ultimately going to burst and screw over a lot of people. (Me included because I have to buy a house next year) (Actually mad)

So that is why I argue with Juris. He'll post the inflation number the government puts out and be like, "look inflation isn't that bad, used car sales are weighted a ton in the CPI calculations so that is why this inflation number is high." Yeah obviously the government wants you to think inflation isn't that bad and obviously they want you to think they had nothing to do with it and its all the virus' fault.

In the case of housing, the lower a mortgage rate is the more house you can afford because your monthly payments are lower. The government has spent over a trillion dollars to keep those mortgage rates at all time lows. So yeah, people want to move to the suburbs cause they can work from home now, but they can also afford a much more expensive house because their monthly payments are lower.
700k dead Americans and conservatives are still arguing we would be in a much better place right now if we had literally done nothing.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

bold choices for this historic moment.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
700k dead Americans and conservatives are still arguing we would be in a much better place right now if we had literally done nothing.
All they had to do was select anyone but Trump the know-it-all narcissist for nomination

Our choice in 2016 was: do we want 700k Americans dead from COVID, or X Americans dead from war with Russia.

Wow, what a choice.

Reagan: Iran Contra Scandal
Bush Sr: Desert Storm
Clinton: Monica Lewinsky
Bush Jr: Iraq 2 and Afghanistan and NSA and Patriot Act
Obama: Iraq 2 and Afghanistan cont'd (and wins the Nobel Peace, mind you)
Trump: COVID is a Democrat hoax

The last neutral (I wont say good) President was Carter 77-80. All since have been BAD.

The last GOOD president that really cared about America was John F Kennedy. We wont ever see another one up for election.

This is what got him murdered:
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 08:23 AM..
Old 10-15-2021, 08:31 AM
Fire Giant

Ran out of edit time: Any reference to JFK saying "I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces" is removed from Youtube, however you can google to verify he said it.
That got him murdered.

Youtube also removed all videos of "Pentagon missile slip" and also WTC owner's admission they 'made the decision to pull it' referring to building 7.

Censorship at its finest.

What Alex Jones called the Deep State is merely the Illuminati global cult of wealthy, powerful people who choose evil over good (for others, not their own)

Jesus said 'even the evil ones love their own.'

This secret society JFK warned us of is now more powerful than ever. So powerful they flash cult signs to each other on TV, openly mocking all nonmembers on camera. Youtube 'Fauci hidden hand'
Insert artist here all-seeing eye - mocking us

You're exactly right Barrack Obama, one should not insult a prophet of God Almighty.

When you meet the one that was not born of mammon, fall on your faces and worship.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 08:48 AM..
Old 10-15-2021, 09:43 AM
Banned

Oh ya.

U can't spill the beans like that lol.
Closed Thread