Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I allowed to be offended that Chappelle has just been making the same tired joke over and over for the better part of a decade because it riles people up and gets clicks, or will that upset the conservative hivemind?
Joe Rogan and Dave Chappelle are trigger points for Horza and he considers California comedians like these two to be conservative. Dude, you got some issues here. afaik they haven't claimed anything, Joe wouldn't because it limits him and he wants to be free to eat anyone's liver that challenges him. You lump Dave here because hes black.

Edit: now I get why you like linking rebel flag stuff.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 10-15-2021 at 06:21 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I allowed to be offended that Chappelle has just been making the same tired joke over and over for the better part of a decade because it riles people up and gets clicks, or will that upset the conservative hivemind?
If you're a huge cunt by all means.
Old 10-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s Go Brandon?
#emptyshelvesBrandon
Old 10-15-2021, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Dunno why this surprised me, guy has almost 5k and spams these boards all day. Hes in deeep and I can't recall anything about EQ from his posts. If I didn't know better I would assume hes another T-puppet due to the racism. The laser focus and bot responses combined with zero personality.

Edit: he obviously has some sort of mental issue at work here. So i will not pick on him any further from this point, besides Knowledge displays far worse issues on average.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 10-15-2021 at 06:37 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how these two enjoyed the set.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe Rogan and Dave Chappelle are trigger points for Horza and he considers California comedians like these two to be conservative. Dude, you got some issues here. afaik they haven't claimed anything, Joe wouldn't because it limits him and he wants to be free to eat anyone's liver that challenges him. You lump Dave here because hes black.

Edit: now I get why you like linking rebel flag stuff.
Rogan went full blown antivax retard and moved to Texas for the freedom, but you guys still claim he's a California liberal?
Old 10-15-2021, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and faced criticism for his response to the inhumane treatment of Haitian migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border
Does this bury the lede or speak truth about the so-called "border crisis"?

Migrant 'encounters' are not what you think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this bury the lede or tell you truth about the so-called "border crisis"?

Migrant 'encounters' are not what you think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro don't be low IQ

Everybody knows border is a joke right now cuz Old Dude
Old 10-15-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Rogan went full blown antivax retard and moved to Texas for the freedom, but you guys still claim he's a California liberal?
You don't because he moved spots where many liberal Californians have already moved to before him, Austin isn't conservative. Well, caught myself here because it depends on what you consider that.

Austin angers some Texans unless they are liars on social media, which is not beyond belief.

How else can a 'blue wave' happen there?
Old 10-15-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro don't be low IQ

Everybody knows border is a joke right now cuz Old Dude
'Everyone knows' a lot of dumb shit. Doesn't mean it's true.

Everyone is an idiot these days, especially me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread