Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your just mad you wasted your life/plat farming gnoll scrolls

and make a video of yourself boxing and dragging poor Ozono with you

only to be shit on by the forums + entire server

hope this helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate your valuable opinion and high praise fellow elf. It's only matched by your well-documented, unique achievements. I am sure I would just die to switch my real life situation with yours. Cheerio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kudos OP, keep doing stuff like this and making vids!
Old 09-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Orc

At any point in those 15 days did you ask yourself: What am I doing here?

This is honestly sad to read and the people responding on this thread are enablers... And people were watching this on Twitch? Gross!!
Old 09-02-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is honestly sad to read and the people responding on this thread are enablers... And people were watching this on Twitch? Gross!!
Why is this? Isn’t it considered like best in slot? I hear it frees up other slots from having to be +cha that can instead be switched to +hp +ac

I was debating trying to get this item (definitely not in the 40’s though, when higher level) or else the spirit wracked cord but that looks impossible to get in a group killing trak as a casual guildless scrub
Old 09-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is this? Isn’t it considered like best in slot? I hear it frees up other slots from having to be +cha that can instead be switched to +hp +ac

I was debating trying to get this item (definitely not in the 40’s though, when higher level) or else the spirit wracked cord but that looks impossible to get in a group killing trak as a casual guildless scrub
Is the extra HP + AC worth 15 days of your life sitting in a cave hoping for an item to drop? It's better than the raid scene I suppose...
Old 09-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the extra HP + AC worth 15 days of your life sitting in a cave hoping for an item to drop? It's better than the raid scene I suppose...
Who are you to comment on how another individual chooses to spend their time? You add nothing but bitter contempt and it reflects poorly on your character.

I acknowledge the irony in commenting negatively on someone else's negative comments. But that's free will, baby.

Reflect on what value means and realize yours is not theirs.
Old 09-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nark_Sinseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you to comment on how another individual chooses to spend their time? You add nothing but bitter contempt and it reflects poorly on your character.

I acknowledge the irony in commenting negatively on someone else's negative comments. But that's free will, baby.

Reflect on what value means and realize yours is not theirs.
Another enabler defending really, really unhealthy behavior.

Rather than sitting in a cave alone for 15 days, I would encourage people to start a Siren's group, clear the placeholders for the shawl, and also pull a lot more camps.

On second thought, I would rather sit alone in a cave for 15 days than experience anything with people like you.
Old 09-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

Are we watching Darkwoo realize he plays the wrong game?
Old 09-03-2021, 06:50 PM
Orc

I love Everquest classic and probably have more hours logged on green than 99.9% of the people here. Most of the interactions I have with players in game are nothing but positive.

I admit I'm on the forums to troll, but this particular post really bothers me because people are attempting to normalize what OP did.

Hope y'all enjoy this weekend's quake!
Old 09-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNoob

You're in a Classic EQ forum. The underlying Master Formula of this game is "Time in = Loot + levels Out."

Find another game man.

He woulda spent 15 days doing something in game. It's alll Time in = Loot + levels out.
Old 09-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're in a Classic EQ forum. The underlying Master Formula of this game is "Time in = Loot + levels Out."

Find another game man.

He woulda spent 15 days doing something in game. It's alll Time in = Loot + levels out.
You're not worth my time, scrub.
Closed Thread