Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Large Bat

Default Adventure Fantasy

Hi i was exploring in dreadlands and i found a cave and inside the cave i saw a lizard in full darkplate armor with 2 large blue swords i attacked him and he let out a large lizard sound "COWLHOOOL" It started getting dark so I decided to head back to elf city i decided to take a shortcut through the scarywoods luckily no skeletons or dreadmen attacked me wow sometimes i'm so lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i finally got to the city and noticed that everyone was dead hundreds of children were smashed open and smeared on the ground i was so sad because i couldn't buy food and my stomach was throbbing with hunger-pain so i decided to eat some of the elf children pieces that i found on the forest floor at first it felt ok like i just ate a large fettucini aflrado meal but over time i got sad because i ate little children and that is a bad thing to do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Large Bat

i once had a ranger in qeynos wow that was scary did u know there was a sewer zone dont go down there thees a blob with bones and lots of ugly rats who can poison u, dont fall in the water as they will swarm u and heart u bu sometimes u just get out alive just barely!!!!! haha
Old 03-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Yessss
Old 03-25-2015, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

drugs?
Old 03-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Banned

lol, slathar

a+
Old 03-25-2015, 01:34 PM
Large Bat

.........CONTINUE..............
->YES
NO

it's time for a vacation i thought to myself so i packed up all of my gear which included 20 stack rat whiskers 20 stack spider legs seemen coated harpoon (SCH) 400 dollars and 2 crates of craisins I was totally encumbered at this point so i jumped into my hyundai 98 accent slammed on the gas to began my trip to surefall glade i was going fucking fast speeding through several zones like an eagle crushing shitty firebeetles underneath my japwheels when out of nowhere the earth shook and a giant explosion sent my car flying through the air what the fuck was that i thought and then i realized i was in the middle of a spectacular wizard battle (pvp enabled) wizards were launching magical beams all over the place these wizards were nuts
Old 03-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

You might wanna see a doctor.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Those AL. I'm playing in Kolkata on jet.

To rob actor well bookmark games that I've never played before so it should be a fresh experience complete list.

Let's get started eat.

Starched communes soundest, something school starts just side time cannons currently, just trunnion 26.

OK cool.

Messenger sequence a security Creed 3. After in there one can reseal action lawsuit world by Lockheed stray longa s the tree and make it go there the shit whatever it is no law.

It's only dangerous appear only one man fly-over the go I had a big bal. Me well: who's there? back found that! It's a surprise that you know how to play baseball?

This is nothing special, yard. It is said that their kids had never had a chance to live in the electric sponsor's world. The UN's kikwit if you feel as I please come over to the election losses world.

Damnit... is nothing.

He just had the chance to make travel. That dick efficient just sets up may be issued yeah I was gonna use their all I missing key.

But he doing out here mister Bay. That you, hit the ball here? I'll be said Shh home if you could live for the year knock into each other. The will be careful next time I'll. Good you play the bass power? That's the great guy knowledge in the electric muscle.

How to make friends with... I love you, ha. Let you might as well. Can work with that these shoes collection masses would never be mass.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.........CONTINUE..............
->YES
NO

it's time for a vacation i thought to myself so i packed up all of my gear which included 20 stack rat whiskers 20 stack spider legs seemen coated harpoon (SCH) 400 dollars and 2 crates of craisins I was totally encumbered at this point so i jumped into my hyundai 98 accent slammed on the gas to began my trip to surefall glade i was going fucking fast speeding through several zones like an eagle crushing shitty firebeetles underneath my japwheels when out of nowhere the earth shook and a giant explosion sent my car flying through the air what the fuck was that i thought and then i realized i was in the middle of a spectacular wizard battle (pvp enabled) wizards were launching magical beams all over the place these wizards were nuts
No way you could make it from elf city to surefall glade on one tank of gas in your hyundai japwheels. Where did you stop on the way to refill and why did you leave it out of your story?

Old 03-26-2015, 03:39 AM
Large Bat

ↁ_ↁ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stronglife.jpg (98.9 KB, 17 views)
Closed Thread