Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Also you can conserve mana by doing the melee bind wound trick during periods where you don't need to cast.

Also you can shoot bow while bind wounding (the trick is to use a /stand hotkey, which lets you re engage auto attack or start shooting again).
Old 01-29-2019, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

Serious about Kilva’s skin of flame. It’s like 400? Per 10 but it’s an enormous boost to your damage output. I didn’t figure that out till 59, but I think I was retaliating with something like a 68 DS farming forager cycle for exp.

If you’re face tanking and having a lot of trouble, one or two pots over an exp session will help a ton.

Also, if you’re getting too hurt.. just root and regen. This is how (face tanking) rangers have to solo. You dropping to 10% a fight isn’t unusual. The advantage you have is that your class can quite literally stare death in the face while relaxing 3ft feet away and recovering. This becomes much more efficient when you get chloroplast mid 50s.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-29-2019 at 08:06 AM..
Closed Thread