View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Maybe just state what was wrong with the methodology instead of demanding evidence from others? What about the other vast majority of states where polling was accurate?
Why did states who were running modern voting systems like mail in voting align almost perfectly with the polls? Are there no barriers to voting with some states being worse than others? Voter suppression isn't real?

Come on masters stats man, show that education don't tell.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe just state what was wrong with the methodology instead of demanding evidence from others? What about the other vast majority of states where polling was accurate?
Why did states who were running modern voting systems like mail in voting align almost perfectly with the polls? Are there no barriers to voting with some states being worse than others? Voter suppression isn't real?

Come on masters stats man, show that education don't tell.
He can't and he'll continue to act in bad faith.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Me: "What has changed with their methodology to provide meaningful polling data?"
You: Here is every article hast-tagged #methodology

I'm not asking you to do my homework - I am asking you to do yours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am not trying to prove this polling is meaningful. I already showed how it isn't. If you want to prove otherwise, feel free.

"Here's a bunch of random articles with the hastag #methodology is not a sufficient answer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveThirtyEight
On average, the polls have been off by 2 percentage points.
Guess 2016 wasn't one of those years.

You are both asking me to do your homework. The polls failed. I proved that. You say they didn't. Glad to hear how in detail.

"I am right, and you must now show me how!" <-- Not a good argument from you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Bullshit]
Nobody cares.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

'Near extinction' of influenza in NZ as numbers drop due to lockdown
Old 10-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

and to think we could have had Tulsi. Even if Trump lost, we would have all won.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Prissy, still on the run from a simple question about Flu-COVID. Still hasn't answered. His best defense has been complaining about compound sentences and "nobody cares."

You got dominated on flu-covid, hoping to regain some semblance dignity here with your weak arguments. No thanks. You're not worth the effort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess we'll have to revisit this topic when Trump wins by similar margins and then magically the media wanes on their COVID fear-mongering.

Talk then, mate, been fun owning you in debate.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prissy, still on the run from a simple question about Flu-COVID. Still hasn't answered. His best defense has been complaining about compound sentences and "nobody cares."

You got dominated on flu-covid, hoping to regain some semblance dignity here with your weak arguments. No thanks. You're not worth the effort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess we'll have to revisit this topic when Trump wins by similar margins and then magically the media wanes on their COVID fear-mongering.

Talk then, mate, been fun owning you in debate.
the fuck are you even talking about? I feel like you're playing a different game and claiming you're winning while everyone else is playing something else entirely. You're having conversations with yourself and thinking you're winning some grand debate.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Driving around in '16 I might've seen one Clinton campaign sign for every 100 Trump signs.
You should move. For your own personal wealth if nothing else.

Look at the most desirable cities in the US and see how they vote. Other than New Albany or Worthington, I can't think of any place I would want to live in OH. In fairness though, I haven't been everywhere there.

Nothing wrong with being a Republican -- not a Trumptard, but an actual Republican. Sadly, there aren't many of us left anymore. And the more the Republican party gets hijacked by crazies that court rednecks and uneducated scumbags, the more you're going to see affluent suburbs move Democratic.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is cute, but dont forget that travel to new zealand is probably down 98% which is how stuff spreads anyways

i bet their hormone pill usage is through the roof !
Closed Thread